Part Two

"Go ahead and gloat Aemond, but this victory will not last."

"Aww my dearest Strong, no need to pout."

。.✦ ☾

"You're a monster Baelon, you've completely ruined me for anyone even remotely respectable."

"And what of you? You've ruined me all those years ago, imagine how I felt when no one's touch can satisfy me, even without knowing how yours felt. You made me miss a ghost." Baelon swears harshly

。.✦ ☾

Timothee Chalamet as Baelon II Velaryon
The Prince that was promised

Timothee Chalamet as Baelon II VelaryonThe Prince that was promised

"She is my Queen."

Ewan Targaryen as Aemond Targaryen
The Kinslayer

Ewan Targaryen as Aemond Targaryen The Kinslayer

"Leave my bedroom."

。.✦ ☾

"Baelon is the rider of Vermithor, he is a formidable enemy, we need him and his dragon gone."

"You will not touch the young Prince."

。.✦ ☾

"Seeing you stand there all fearless and strong, stirs something in me."

"Is this another insult?"

。.✦ ☾

Baelon & Aemond

。.✦ ☾

Baelon the second is above average in height, reaching just below Daemon Targaryen, equal in height with Aemond. He has a full head of dark brown locks, with a singular white strand. His hair came as shock to his family and court. Questions arouse. Questions of his father and mother.

His eyes only grew darker, almost black in color, with soft violet hues. He does have one iris discolored, half black and half purple. This is believed to be a mutation of his family line.

Baelon is only ever seen in his house colors, his mothers side. The red and black complimenting him. The male is also scarred on his face and arm from his youth.

。.✦ ☾

Aemond Targaryen, equal in height with his foe and future lover Baelon. His hair grew past his shoulders, white as ever and soft like feathers. He wears all black, not aligning his clothing towards any political alliance.

His eyes turned more vibrant in color. He wears an eye patch over his ruined eye, with a sapphire underneath, the same shade as Baelon's eye, the color of his mutated eye. The same color he had when he was younger.

。.✦ ☾

"I align myself to Baelon II Velaryon, he is my future king, as he is yours. I swear my life to him and to his heir's, may they forever reign."