Multiversal Stake

In the distant future - 3rd POV

"You... That power." A man in an orange gi with a black undershirt and spiky black hair says, "Are you Fuu?"

The man, Goku, slightly turns his body and stares at the individual he asks if he's Fuu. Others come to fly next to Goku. The individual flaps his one wing and responds.

"I have merged with Doki-Doki". The individual half avoids the question. "During the fight with the fused time patrol, its power helped destroy the Time Labyrinth. With its power now in me, I have become stronger. Observe."

The individual, sort of confirming his identity to be Fuu, makes an X cross on his chest and releases it causing a burst of pressure to push Goku and the others.

*shine*

In the distance, a white shine can be seen behind Fuu. Looking behind him, Fuu and the others see Broly in his SSJ4 form rush upon them,

"RRRRAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!"

"Damn it! Why did he have to appear!" Vegeta scowled.

Broly getting ready to launch an attack at Goku, yells out his Saiyan name "Ka-ka-rot!". With his attack now launched, the green ki orb gets closer but as it got closer 2 unknown ki attacks dissipated Broly's attack.

"Who...?" Goku said, turning his head around to find the people who dissipated Broly's attack.

"Oooh? This is unexpected but fun to see." Fuu smirked.

"Cumber." Hearts said, letting Cumber go ahead and fight Broly. Cumber flies to Broly punching him in the shoulder.

"Fight me with your full power!" Cumber exclaimed.

Broly yells, opening his mouth and launching a ki blast out of his mouth. Cumber gets pushed back but smiles, launching himself to Broly he starts to move away their fight from the main attraction.

"How boring. Instead of fighting each other you're helping one another out." Fuu said, flying up, creating a sword out of his energy.

"This shall be your end." Fuu slashes the air making a |x| targeting Goku and Vegeta and the time patrol versions of themselves.

*boom*

*smoke*

*woosh*

*shine*

Fuu half smirks at the attack, seeing two balls of energy coming in sight.

"Dual fusion." Fuu marked happily. "But it won't help you, this time!" Fuu launches multiple ki shards out of his wings towards the 2 Gogeta's.

The 2 Gogeta's unfazed by the attack retaliate launching their own back at Fuu.

*smoke*

*woosh*

"Aaaahhhhhh!" Fuu yells powering up showing 2 wings on his back than the previous 1 he had. "Do you think this my full power? I'm just warming up!"

Fuu points him sword at the 2 fusions and unleashes a purple aura striking at the 2 fusions, defusing them.

"I'm not done yet." Fuu slashes the air making an X that opens a rift grabbing a hold of the 2 Vegeta's sending them somewhere. "Now it's your turn!"

Fuu sends the same X rift but it didn't take the 2 Goku's.

"[Hyper-Stream]!" A female voice called out.

The 2 Goku's look at the direction of the voice. The time patrol Goku calls out the name of the voice.