Chapter 6

Crescent's POV

Dad just gotten home but did didnt have Midnight with him. "Where's Midnight, Dad?" I asked. "Shes spending the night at Reaper's. Dont worry, Crescent. She's fine" Dad said. Im just wondering why Dad had to let Reaper babysit her. I could've babysit her. She is my puppy but she hangs with Dad the most, which is fine but i just wish she spent time with me a bit more. "Crescent. I am feeling a large amount of negativity. May i ask why?" Dad asked, a bit concerned. "Im fine, Dad. Dont worry" i said. "No, something is wrong, Crescent. Do not lie to me" Dad growled. " alright, fine! Im not okay! I never get to hang out with Midnight!" I snapped. Dad looked at me with a look " Midnight's over at Reaper's. Shes. Fine. All she's doing is spending the night at Reaper's while me and my gang destroys Outertale" he said. "But dad, isnt she old enough to come with us?" I asked. "No. She's just 3 weeks old, Crescent. She'll have to to be a year old to come with us" Dad said and i nodded. "Now. Is there anything else you wanna know?" Dad asked. "No...not really" i sighed. Dad pulled me into a hug and i hugged him back. Dad pulled away and walked off into the shadows. I don't know where Mom went but i guess i can visit Uncle Dream.

Goth's POV

Me, Shino and Midnight teleported to Uncle Fresh's place and Midnight was curious. "Uncle Fresh??" Shino called out. "Hey, What's poppin, bruh?" Uncle Fresh's voice asked. "Meet Midnight! She's Nightmare's puppy!" Shino squealed, holding her towards him. I could tell that she didnt trust Uncle Fresh because her ears was flat against her head. "What's wrong with the lil fella?" Uncle Fresh asked. "Its a girl and she doesnt trust you im guessing" I said. "Awww, you can trust him! He's our uncle!" Shino said, hugging Midnight, causing her to slightly whine. "I think ya might be huggin her too tight, broski" Uncle Fresh said, his shades spelling the words "uh oh". Shino loosened up his hold on her and she was pouting. Shino placed her down and Uncle Fresh kneeled down in front of her and she started growling in an aggressive way. " yo, broskie? Ya okay there?" Uncle Fresh asked as Midnight bites him and ran for it. "NO! COME BACK, MIDNIGHT!" i shouted, trying to catch her but she was way to fast.