7.

⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : - ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ - : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐍𝐄.
𝐂𝐇𝐏 𝑆𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑁.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣ɞ・・ ʚ˚̣̣̣ɞ‿︵‿︵

America woke up with a load groan. His back ached and he felt sick to his stomache. Did he drink yesterday?.. he couldnt recall. All he remembered was that Philip was beside him.

He sat up painfully, his mind felt like it was rolling around.

He saw a note beside him on his nightstand.

Hi Joe. If you didnt remember, I left a glass of water for you. You should have some rest, but call me if you want breakfast.

He then noticed the smell of food coming from downstairs, it smelt good. Then he remembered yesterday.

The three southeast asian nations had cooked him dinner, and he, Indonesia and Spain had a bit to drink. Indo didnt drink much, only a cup which he could handle. America drank a few cups.. Spain was reluctant but he drank only one cup. Thailand was helpful and dropped them both off.

A knock came from the door and someone entered in, which was the Philippines.

"Ah, you're.. already awake?" Philip carried a basket, and a wet towel o one hand. America nodded weakly. Philip looked over at the glass and saw that he had not drank. He placed the basket at the bottom of the bed and picked up the glass of water and gave it to America, while wearing a blank look.

"Thank you." America drank the whole glass, feeling sick. Philip sighed as lay him down gently, and placed the wet towel on his forehead. "Are you sick?" Philip asks, as he basically sat on the bed carefully adjusting thw towel. "Yeah." America said. Philip had a faint smile. "Hungry?" America shook his head slightly.

"You drank a lot." Philip pointed out, still smelling the faint smell of the wine. "So I did." America replied.
Philip stayed silent with a down look.

"You know.. that dinner was great. I havent eaten with friends in a while. Your food especially, it was great." America said softly, looking up at the filipino who's face was suprised, but softened while looking at the american.

"Thank you.. its my mother's recipe." Philip smiled sadly.

"I bet she was a great cooker." America said. He'd never met her, but what he heard from his time in the country was that she was fearless, but caring. He heard a sniff from the smaller country. America looked concerned.

"I could never be her, but yeah. I guess she was." Philip grinned. He got up. "Well, Im just going to go downstairs." Philip said. America nodded. "Okay." With that, he left. America lay there confused but he shrugged.

•••

Philippines sat in the living room, looking up at the TV while holding an unfinished coffee cup. He heard footsteps coming from the stairs and turned hss head towards the sound.

"Hi Joe. Why are you up?" Philip said, sipping the cold coffee. America walked to sit beside him. "I was bored..." He shows a sign of discomfort and pain while he sits.

"You should be resting..." Philip looked concerned. America shook his head. "Ill be fine." Philip frowned.

"If there's anything you need, just tell me." He assured and went back to watching on the TV. America sighed.