3.

⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : - ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ - : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐍𝐄.
𝐂𝐇𝐏 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣ɞ・・ ʚ˚̣̣̣ɞ‿︵‿︵

"Are you sure?"

"Yup. Ame wouldnt mind, would he?"

"Agh. Fine."

_____________________________

The two heard the door unlock and looked straught towards the door and saw an exhausted country who opened the door and went to lock it.

He turned around and looked at the two. Philip looked at his clothes and judged them in his mind playfully.

"Hi Joe!" Philip greets. America smiles and looked at Thailand, which his smile turns into a confused look. "Who's this? Oh, Thailand.." In which the southeast asian country waved nervously. Philip could only smile. America looked at Philip with an intruding look.

"Did you invite someone with out my permission? Not that Im mad, dissapointed more like.." He takes of his coat, and puts it on the hanger near the door. Philip sheepishly smiled while holding the cards in his hand. "Yup.. Well, its Thailand!" Philip grinned from ear to ear, looking down at the uno cards, placing down a skip and a number one red. Thailand groaned and searched in his deck od cards. "I can see, but do you really have to bring someone into my home without my permission?" Philip nodded, making America confused, he placed his car keys on the table while looking straight at his eyes.

"Ah.. no.. but wont it be fun?" Philip convinced, smiling and then looking at Thai for confirmation with a big grin, in which Thai gave a confused smile. "Okay.. he can stay," America sighed. "But you have to sleep down here." looking at Thailand who looked back. "Okay, that's alright.." placing down a reverse, and a skip, and +2 card. All of the same color. Philip gasped in offence, and placed down a +2 aswell, then Thailand did aswell. Philip muttered something in anger. Theh didnt notice America going to the kitchen.
Philippines got six cards, and looked at his friend with a crossed look, in which Thailand could only respond with a laugh. They continued playing, and Phil was losing.

"My dear, Pearl, you're so bad at this game. You said you were great?" Thailand remarked, Philip 'hmphed'. And began, "I am- was! I thought I was good." Philip whined as he placed down double cards, trying to get rid of his own deck. Thailand smirked, placing down another yellow. Philip searched in his deck and couldnt find nothing. He got another card from the deck and it was Thailand's turn. He placed +4. "TANGA! how could you!" Philip shouted, groaning when he picked four, very bad cards. "แล้วคุณเล่นแบบนี้ (And that's how you play.)" The thai said in his language, earning a little angry face from the country infront of him.

"Mahal, did you buy anything?" America called out, Philip turned his head towards the sound. "Yes, Joe, I also cooked something for you." Philip called out, going back to the game. They didnt hear anything from America but they didnt care.

"What exotic nicknames you guys have." He placed down more cards, followed by Philip changing the color. "Haha.. yeah. Also, green." He said, Thai nodded and placed down the green he had been holding. Philip did aswell. They kept playing until eventually Thailand won.

"Haha, me ONE, YOU, ZERO." Thailand burst out laughing. Philip looked offended. "Shush!" He tried silencing the country. Thailand's phone suddenly started ringing.
"Who.." He picked it up and answeres the call, placing the phone to his ear. Philip couldnt here but looked invested.