Chapter 18: This Is Not My Weapon But It Is Now My Weapon

.

"You are teaching me how to use this this." Shido declared towards Yue who looked at him with a deadpan look.

It has only been, one minute. One Aminute since he took his pants off and threw them at her face.

Yue stared. Hibiki stared. They both stared at Shido who was grinning like a madman....or in this case, a madchild who was having no qualms with having his underwear out for the two of them to stare at.

"....." The two girls had no words. How could they have any? How could they express what they were feeling right now towards the pure audacity of this 11 year old boy.

".....I'm going to bed." Yue declared with tired voice as she just got up walked away towards her bedroom.

Both Shido and Hibiki stared at her leaving. Then they both looked at each other.

"....."

"....."

"....err???"

"....."

Hibiki looked confused as to what to do as Shido stared at her in the eyes with anticipation for her to say something.

Then, she saw him grin.

"....You know how to use yours right?" Shido asked while his grin didn't falter.

"....yes." Hibiki answered.

"Teach me. Teach me my friend. We're friends, friends help each other. So help me learn how to use this thing."

Hibiki glanced down at the Unsigned Angel in his hands. It was a steel sword that was a bit to long for Shido. The sword was double edged, could be held with two hands and had blue runes on its flatside.

Hibiki sighed.

"Sure."

"Yes!"

Hibiki giggled a bit as she saw Shido childy pumped his fists. It was honestly probably going be the only time she's going to see Shido being an adorable child rather than being his usual annoying brat self.

"....but please can you put your pants on first." Hibiki said as her eyes kept going down to his underwear no matter how many times she tried to resist in looking.

"Don't you dare Hibiki! Stop looking! You may have accidentally read what he called smut that he made, but you should not sexually harass an underaged boy! Even if he did give and made you said smut to embarrass you! You should not have desires like the girl he written did to the underaged boy! Stop! Your giving him what he wants! He is corrupting you and you need to stay pure! Pure! Pure! wonder how underaged d-GRAGRAAAHHAHA!?"

Hibiki was currently having an internal conflict in her mind as Shido whom now was wearing his pants now, stared at her who had a burning red face and actual steam coming out of her ears.

".....Hibiki? You good?" Shido smirked. He felt like whatever Hibiki's going through right now was deffinently his fault somehow.

What a good asshole of a friend he is.

________

Both Hibiki and Shido were just outside at the front of the house.

Currently, Hibiki had her Unsigned Angel which was on her right hand. Shido on the other hand held his but not actually his own Unsigned Angel with both of his hands.

"So how does this work?" Shido looked at Hibiki for an answer on how to use the Unsigned Angel.

Hibiki was in thought on how to teach Shido on how to use the unknown Unsigned Angel.