When I finally get to the Si Shido vs Mio Chapter

.

Mio floated above Shido as she looked down at him. Shido panted as he looked around him.

His friends, siblings and sorta harem. They were all were kneeling, laying or struggling to stand due to the exhaustion with their fight with Mio.

Shido turned to glare at her. His eyes looked defiantly at her.

"It's over Shido. Give up. Shin will be revived." Mio declared towards him in utter confidence in her abilities.

"Any last words."

Shido was silent as he looked down. Then, he then looked at her with a smirk.

"You will forever get fucked by your own sons dick."

With that, all of his friends and companions looked at him due to what he just said.

Some of them were snickering or gigling outloud, some just had their jaws dropped at the sheer one liner he dropped, others were just flat out laughing despite their situation.

"Bwahaha! Boy! Haha! Really? Now!?" Nia Honjou laughed despite the fact she was bleeding out.

"Heh...That's Onii-chan for you." Kotori smirked in amusement while her decapitated right arm was healing.

"Nyahaha! I don't expect anything less than my rival!" Kaguya declared as she openly laughed.

Mio froze as she stared at Shido in pure shocked silence. She had no words to respond to such thing.

"Oh look girls, she's speechless and can't respond to such truth." Shido continued to put salt on the incest truth.

"....just die."

"So you can get to sucking my dick faster?"

"Fuck you."

"Poor choice of words." Shido chuckled as he defiantly smirked at her while she looked at him in frustrated anger.

__End__

What would probably happen once I get to the Mio stuff