Chapter 15: Training Arc [part 2]

.

"Fuck!" Shido dodged to the side as Yue slashed downwards at where he stood previously.

Shido quickly looked around himself to find anything in the environment to help him in this situation.

He saw meteor craters, he saw rocks and dust, he saw Hibiki standing a distance away, and he saw the city of Malkuth.

He immediately ran towards a meteor crater as his body rolled when his feet made contact.

"Grh!" Shido grunted as he immediately took off his hoodie while he simultaneously kept watch at where Yue was now that he was in a deep crater.

His eyes widened as he saw Yue jumped in the air with some inhuman strength as she was bring her claymore down at him.

He immediately rolled away as he avoided he attack from above.

"I'm gonna put some dirt in your eye." He thought as he grabbed a bunch of dirt and dust on his right hand while his left held his hoodie.

"Hey motherfucker! I'm taking my dick out!" Shido yelled out with a grin on his face.

"Wait what...?" Yue froze as she turned to look at him in confusion. As soon as she turned around he immediately threw the dirt in his hand at her face.

"Pocket dirt!"

Shido hoped that Yue would be blinded and stunned for maybe a generous ten seconds for him to run away from her without her chasing him.

"....well fuck."

Unfortunately, he was not a Joestar as his plan relied on Yue to be shocked at his outlandish words and to not react fast enough to cover her eyes.

The first part worked.

The second? Failed as she quickly reacted and raised her hands at her face which stopped dirt being put in her eyes.

"....Bully Maguire. Why must you fail me?" Shido immediately took a step back. Sweat dripping on his face as he nervously looked around his environment ti find anything to get him out of his current situation.

Yue stared at him with her claymore in her hands. Running out of the crater was a no go as it was pretty deep to climb out. He had no proper weapon besides the make shift one which was a rock tied with his hoodie...whjch was also a surprise weapon he was going to use when Yue was supposed to be blinded with dirt.

Now, Yue saw his hoodie rock weapon if one could even call it that.

"....I give." He dropped everything he had in his hands as he raised his arms in surrender.

"Your just giving up like that?" Yue looked at him with a tilted head.

"Yup. Power is not worth it if I die before getting it." While yes, he desired power, he also put living above everything else even if it was kinda pointless and suffering to live.

"I rather suffer living with no power than be tormented by sitting in a void for eternity." He thought to himself as he remembered his short experience in the void.

"O....Okay...? I guess we could stop." Yue unsummoned her Unsigned Angel as her expression look a bit dissapointment that Shido just gave up like this.

"Listen, I want power. But I would like to get it without the potential of me dying." Shido then looked at her with a deadpan glare. "Also! What the hell were you thinking!? I could've died!?"

Yue flinched at his tone and glare. Her hand scratched the back of her head in embarrassment. "Ehe~"

Shido's eyes twitched in annoyance at hearing that. "Don't fucking "ehe~" me! You attacked an 11 year old who had no way to defend himself!"