Chapter 12: Goodbye Date A Live, Hello Date A Bullet

.

"Grhr!" Shido grunted as he felt Camael being slammed in his stomach, causing his blood to spatter and his organs to be burnt and destroyed.

"Onii-chan~" He saw Kotori smile at him with a maniacal deranged look on her face.

The battle axe angel then ignited in flames as they engulfed him in fire, causing him to feel unimaginable pain.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHH-

AAAaaaahh...." Shido woke up screaming as he held his chest. His breathing was erratic as cold sweat dripped from his face.

"Oh....great....*sigh*....PTSD." Shido sighed as he put his hands on his face. He rubbed his eyes as he looked around his surroundings.

He was sitting on a couch that he slept on, covered in a blanket, in a living room of a house that wasn't his own, located in a world that was populated with girls.

"*sigh*....at least I'm away from Mio....guess I got the less horrible ones that I could've gotten...fuck my luck." Shido sighed as he was just tempted to just go back to sleep on the couch but decided not too as he heard footsteps.

"Are you okay?" A girl that looks like she was somewhere around the age of 16 to 18. She wore a dark blue schoolgirl uniform, had dark blue hair that was tied into a ponytail, dark brown eyes and pale skin.

( There wasn't much info on her wiki so I had to improvise a bit. I haven't read dab so I'm mostly working on wikies. )

"Ah...Hiryu-san, morning...? Wait, do morning's exist in this world?" Shido greeted the girl while also had a wondering look.

"Yes...kinda? It can get dark and bright out here in Malkuth." The girl, Yue Hiryu answered with a smile.

"Also...Thank you, for letting me stay here." Shido nodded at her, greatful to her that she let him stay in her home.

"Oh! You don't have to thank me! Really, it's nothing really." Yue smiles as him.

"Right...." Shido got off the couch as he stretched his body. Yue continued to stare at him like he was something extraordinary rare to see.

"....are you really a boy?"

Shido blinked as his eyes glanced at her as he answered.

"Yes. Last I checked. I very much have a dick....and please, if your going to rape me, make my first time one to remember." He answered with a deadpan face.

Yue looked at him with shocked eyes and a flushed face. "A-I-WA-HA-"

Shido flashed her a smirk and a look filled with mirth. It was at this moment, Yue knew he was teasing her with a sexual joke first thing when he woke up.

"Hey!"

"Hehe...." Shido merely kept on smirking in amusement, much to her annoyance and embarrassment.

________

Yue Hiryu pouted.

She was annoyed and embarrassed at the very first boy she had ever met since all her years living her life as a Quasi-Spirit.

Embarrassed as she has never been teased by someone so young before with something so inappropriate.

Annoyed as it is she is the one who does the teasing, not the other way around!

"Ah..." Shido let out a sound as he was hit at the top of his head by her. He rubbed his head where she hit him. "...heh."

Yue continued to look at him with an annoyed pout as he still gave her an amused look.