34. Plan?

Suga's pov
Now me, Jk and Dad is waiting for Nuna to come and we start our act. We were talking to each other Ari was there too. I don't know how are these crackheads going to explain her about their reaction to her arrival. As we were talking we heard the doorbell ring me, Jk and Dad looked at each other and got ready to start the act.
The maid opened the door with a scream. We thought i would be because of some intruder but still we waited while others were paniced like planning what to do infront of Ari when the said person entered the room. The room for silenced for a minute. I was ready to say out their names when....
Jimin: Ahhhhhhhh i told you guys see she is here in the daylight!!!!!!!
V: She has become powerful from the moon light she is out in day!!!!!!!!
Jin and rm: Please forgive us and the kids!!!!!
Me and jk looked at jhope as he didn't scream which was the total opposite to what he was. He was seated like a statue completely pale. I and jk looked at each other compressing our laugh and i called out for him.
Suga: Jhope??
Jhope: Yes hyung.
Huh? He answered? Then is he alright or he already knew?
Jk: Hyung you alright?
Jhoe: Why shouldn't I be alright?
Suga: Nuna is here.
Jhope: Naaa hyung. This just me dreaming after missing her a lot. Hey you guys stop shouting this is just a dream-
He got cut off by a cold voice.
Yn: This isn't a dream.
I and jk looked at each other and then to dad who was looking at us from the start. Why is she so cold?!. I decided to step forward.
Suga: Nuna!! You came? Let's go to your room you must be tired.
Nuna just noded her head and walked to her room. We three followed her as lost puppies.
As we entered her room she was rained by questions.
Yn pov
As soon as we entered they started asking questions.
Yn: Calm down 1 by 1.
Dad: Ok. First why a sudden change in your plan?
Yn: Simple I didn't want to continue it.
Suga: Huh? Ok second why so cold? Are you still in going to make them taste their own medicine?
Yn: Yeah.
Jk: That's my Nuna.
Saying all three jumped on me for hugs. We were happily spend our time catching up at each other when my phone rang. I excused myself from the room and pick up the call.
In the call
Yn: Hello.
???: How is everything darling?
Yn: I have something to look after leaving those everything is done.
???: Very good. I am proud of you. Do it faster and come by my side. I can't tolerate to see you beside them.
Yn: I will be next to you very soon. And that will be the last.
???: Huh?
Yn: I mean that will be their last.
???: Hmm... Fine have a good day. If you want anything just call me ok?
Yn: Ok dad. Bye
Call end
You ended the call and went back in seeing those three laughing. You smiled looking at this and joined them.
Downstairs there was completely opposite atmosphere. The boys were in daze thinking what they saw was true or just an imagination. Ari completely confused with the reaction of the younger seeing their nuna.
Ari: Oppa? Why are you guys looking as if you saw a ghost?
Jin: We might be seeing one right now dear.
Ari: Huh?
Rm: He meant it was an unexpected entry of her after the trip.
Ari: Oh ok. Um oppa i have to go meet my friends. I will meet you guys before dinner. Bye
Jimin: Ok but be here before dinner. Ok?
Ari: Ok bye.
Saying she left.
Boys POV
Jhope: Hyung what should we do?
Jimin: Yes hyung. Should we go there and check on them?
V: What if she has eaten them up?
Rm: Yes hyung we should look at them.
Jin: Fine let's go up.
They all went up and opened the door a little and what they saw made them shocked........