33. Return?

3 week later

BTS pov
We don't know what to do after all the info we got. Dad literally just got married and now we have a younger sister to look after who loves us the same way we do. She is really someone would call a sister. After those incident YN's ghost is not troubling us. Neither are we so much in touch with our school works we do but little.
Suga and Jungkook pov.
We don't know but we both are feeling something is going wrong. We are talking with dad regularly but we aren't able to reach out to nuna. We hope she is ok. Ari is always with us. She not only ask about our day she even encourages us with her words.
BTS pov
We bonded together very much now we can't imagine having a less member. We were having a happy weekend when the doorbell rang. We weren't expecting someone right now so all of us were on alert. We slowly opened the door to meet.......... DAD AND MOM!!!!!!
Rm: when did you guys came? You could have called we would have come to pick you guys up. 
Mom: Then it won't be a surprise. 
Jin: You guys have a seat i will set the table to eat.
Mom: Thanks Jin. Ari how was your day?
Ari: Best mom oppas were there for me. 
Mom: Good to hear.
Dad: Suga and Jungkook i would like to talk to you guys right now i my office.
Suga and Jungkook followed their dad to the office. He locked the door after entering.
Dad: Did YN call or talk to you guys?
Jk: No dad we thought she must have called you atleast.
Suga: Dad we have a bad feeling.
Dad: Same son. I hope she is ok.
That moment dad got a call which he picked.
On call
Dad: Hello?
???: Sorry i didn't call you guys for these days.
Dad: Yn?!
Suga signalled him to put the phone I speaker so they could hear the conversation too.
Jk: Nuna!!?? Where were you? How are you? And why didn't you call us there many days.
Yn: Hey calm down boy. I am fine just got busy.
Suga: Busy? Busy with what? As far as I remember you are not handelling any bussiness stuffs.
Yn: Umm.... But I am still taking care of your mafia work unnoticed. How ever how are you guys.
Suga felt something was off but held it back just for now.
Dad: We are fine darling. I reached back just now with Ae-Cha.
Yn: oh then you should rest I will call later. Bye.
Call ended
Saying you ended the call. All three were feeling something was off but couldn't point it out.
Suga: Nuna was acting werid.
Jk: She didn't even ask how did our days go. Heck she didn't even ask how were the others.
Suga: Yeah. Dad what do you think
Dad: Me too son. Let's keep it in for now. We will ask her about it later. Now let's go or else your brothers will fill a missing complaint
Jk and Suga: Hahaha. Saying all the three cam eand joined the rest with their chitchats.
With Yn
Yn: I did as you asked me to. Now what should I do.
???: Calm down my child we will do the steps carefully but slowly. I will tell you what to do but for now go back as Yn not as ghost.
Yn: Yes......Dad.
Next day.
A single text message woke the 2 heaviest sleeping people Suga and jk.
They both were in dad's office with dad with confusion writen all over their face.
Suga: Dad what does she men by this? Isn't she going to complete her plan?
Dad: Even I am confused son by i think she is being soft hearted again towards you guys and forgiving them again like always.
Jk: I dont think so she I back for that.
Suga: What do you mean?
Jk: I can't pin point but her yesterday' weird behaviour and todays this sudden message of her ending everything and coming back as Yn. Is she being troubled by something or someone?
Dad: What or who it can be?
Jk: Don't know. But now we should start with our act.
Suga: I can imagine their face right now🤣🤣.
Jk and dad: Yeah 🤣🤣🤣.