Chapter 2( Ready?)

Mr. Kim: What do you think about this marriage?? But remember any word wrong you know the consequences.
Y/N: I don't have any kind of problem with this marriage sir.
Mr. Kim: Are you sure you won't have any problem??!!( he asked with a surprise tone).
Y/N: Yes sir.
Mr. Kim: Alright, you can leave and I want the files about those little mafias rising by evening.
Y/N: Alright sir, have a good day.
Saying that you left the office and came out.
Y/N Pov
You must be thinking why am I calling my father - sir. Well he asked me not to call father in home while talking about mafia stuff, in company functions, and during trips. So basically I never called him dad even front of the boys. I feel that I am just having a name Kim but not the rights that a Kim gets.
Thinking this you left to your room which was the other corner of the mansion where mostly the guards and the maids stay.
Time skip( 3:30)
All the maids were rushing here and there to set the things such as the living area which was a mess after maknaes afternoon fights over a bag of chips, changing the clothings of the tables and chairs, deciding what to be prepared in the dinner. Mr. Kim came in to see that everything is almost over. So he called a gaurd.
Mr. Kim: Go and call the boys and BD (Black diamond your mafia name), tell them Ae-Cha(Stepmother) and Ari(step sister) will arrive soon so be ready to welcome them. Saying this Mr. Kim left to get himself ready.
Jungkook's Pov
We are all excited so we got readied really fast and gathered in Jin Hyung's room. We all were looking very handsome.

While we were talking to each, cracking jokes someone knocked on the door

While we were talking to each, cracking jokes someone knocked on the door. I went to get the door and it was Y/N.
Jin: Kookie who is it?
Me: Hyung it's BD.
As soon as I said it was BD, evryone came to the door with a questioning look because she is not a person who would talk to us often and if she does it will be for some mafia stuff.
Namjoon: Y/N?? What is it? See if it is something to do with our work then can we talk later or you just solve the things. You know mom and little sis is coming we don't want to ruin our mood. Saying that Hyung was about to close the door when Y/N kept her leg in between the door and the door frame to prevent us from closing the door.
Yoongi: What are you doing Y/N?? Leave right now. ( He said with an irritated voice).
Y/N: Sir asked to inform you that Miss. Lee and her daughter will be here soon, so be ready. Saying that Y/N went towards her room. All of us looked at each other and started shouting out of excitement of meeting our new sister. We all wanted a sister and now we are having one.
A/N Pov
BTS never called you noona because Mr. Kim would always disrespect you or scold you infront of them since they were young so they developed a thought that you are not a person who deserves respect, so they neither listen to you nor they tell you if they are planning something for some small missions ( as they are the future mafia kings they are permitted to do small missions on their own without the concerns of Mr. Kim) in which sometimes they get injured and Y/N is questioned for not caring what they were up to or what had happened in the mission.
A bit about you
Even though Y/N is cold to every one she is loved/ favourite of all the maids and gaurds of the mansion. She never argue or shout at them for no reason. She helps them when non of the Kim's are around, she doesn't trouble them like messing up the just cleaned living room but instead if she does it then she will be the one who cleans the mess. She doesn't like if the maids do her laundary or clean her room or anything else. But BTS only saw that maids didn't do any work for her so their thought of not respecting her grew.
Flashback
After Mr. Kim said the gaurd to inform them, he first went to Y/N and told her what Mr. Kim told him to say, but then Y/N remembered and asked him.
Y/N: Weren't you supposed to be on vacation?
The gaurd was shocked to hear her asking such a question, but the he showed a smile and thought that "she even remembered about his vacation. She is really an Angel".
Gaurd: Yes, but that's when boss asked me to inform you all about their arrival.
Y/N: You can leave I will inform the others.
Gaurd: Thank you BD ( you had asked them to call you by name or just call BD)
Then you went to inform the boys and you guessed that they will be in Jim's room and as you expected they were there. After you informed them you left to your room and got ready. You just wore what you always wear- a black hoodie and black jeans (Y/N loves black the most and have all the clothes shoes and other things in Black colour, so basically you are obsessed with black colour).