𝓑𝓸𝓷𝓾𝓼 𝓣𝔀𝓸

Inspired by kgf 2 😌

Inspired by kgf 2 😌

Jungkook bowed at the medic as they walked out of the room, his and taeyeon's faces were glittering with the wide smile on their faces.

Taeyeon brought her son in law closer, hugging him dearly while kissing his forehead multiple times

"thank you so much"

She whispered making him hug her tighter and shed a few tears of happiness. They stayed in each other's embrace for a while, enjoying the moment with their hearts thudding loudly in happiness.

Things were only going to get better
.
.
.
Taehyung was in the palace's entry way, talking to jimin, his chief commander, about a few safety measurements they're planning on implanting at the border as multiple rogue attacks have been reported to them.

He looked from the piece of paper showing the infrastructure of the new security system, when he smelt the sweet scent of his mate, now even stronger considering the omega had marked him as well.

"hi, my love"

Taehyung gently smiled, glancing at his squirmy mate who seemed to be blushing quite a lot.

"okay, let's get going then"

Taehyung sighed out, rolling the paper back up to hand it to jimin. They just wanted to check for the damages made by the rogues so that they could compensate for it.

"I'm sorry, my love. I'll be back soon, yeah?"

As much as the alpha wanted to hug his mate and pamper him all he could, he still needed to get things done. Jungkook was just opening his mouth to say something as taehyung already turned around, starting to walk. Jimin bowed at jungkook and walked behind taehyung.

"a-alpha!"

Taehyung turned around, jimin stopping in his tracks too.

"I-I'm feeling way too tired these days."

Taehyung's eyebrows drew into a frown in worry, but trying to hurry up to get things done faster so he could stay with his mate for longer,

"take some rest, my love. I'll handle the stuff for a while and come back as fast as I can"

He nodded at jungkook as an 'okay?' and continued walking again, only to here jungkook's voice calling out for him again.

"and I'm nauseous too!"

Taehyung sighed slightly, turning back around to face him, jimin stopping again too.

"your probably sick, my love. I'll sumin the medic once I get back yeah? But I really have to go now..."

He continued walking only to stop again at jungkook's voice.

"and dizzy! Eomma also asked me not to do a lot of work around the house"