𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓮

This is basically the strings chapter but slightly different

Jungkook huffed as he sat on the bed, cheeks puffed out as he stared at his swinging legs while he waited for a maid to help him.

It was two days later after their marriage and today was their royal ball as well as their first dance.

Jungkook was currently waiting for a maid to help him out with his dress. He was already done with his hair and make up, which wasn't much ; some preety flowers woven into his wavy raven locks with some blush pink tint covering his lips and cheeks.

Glancing at the clock, he realised that they would be running late of he waited any longer so he decided to take matters into his own hands.

He stood infront of the mirror and reached behind him, and took a hold of the lacing, pulling it as hard as he could. However he groaned throwing his head back noticing how it hardly tightened.

He wrapped it around his fingers and tightly pulled again, wincing when the lacing was starting to hurt his fingers. Determined, he continued to pull on it, the corset hardly closing despite various attempts.

Taehyung casually walked into their chambers for changing his robe as he didn't like his outfit so much, yeah it wasn't picked out by jungkook.

He closed the doors slowly and walked further into the huge room, eyes widening and breath hitching by the sight of jungkook there.

It was not that jungkook being there was surprising but the fact that he had carelessly walked in on him dressing. The two still obviously weren't so comfortable with being naked around each other and respected each other's privacy.

And also he had heard that the omega was getting dressed in his sister's room which was why he walked in without knocking or any prior information. He was just about to leave when the sight of jungkook's waist caught his sight.

Since the corset was yet to be closed completely, his waist was in the perfect view for taehyung. Something in the alpha went feral at the sight of his thin bare waist and all the unmarked pale skin all over his back. Taehyung gulped, feeling the need to make marks all over his back slowly growing within him.

His wolf growled, wanting to be given control but taehyung didn't allow him, knowing the wolf would definitely hurt his omega unintentionally, too lost in the need for him.

He walked over, not giving a single fuck about respecting each other's privacy. His mind went hazy looking his entire back up close. He leaned forward, just about to place his lips on the oblivious omega's back (bruh even idk how jungkook didn't smell him) right before he took a hold of his slim hand and turned him around.

Jungkook got startled out of his mind, feeling himself turn around and bump into a hard body. He relaxed a little when he smelt that it was just his alpha.

Taehyung stuffed his face into his omega's neck, another growl rumbling out of his chest as he ran his fingers down the jungkook's back through the gaps of the lacing, his omega shivering under his touch as he gasped.

"a-alpha.."

He breathed out, his hands now being supported by the lacing that was still strapped around his fingers while his body by taehyung's strong hand. Taehyung placed his lips onto jungkook's neck, no longer being able to control the urge to mark him up(with love bites) .

He slowly released jungkook's fingers from the lacing, the omega's frail hands falling limp to the side. He wrapped the lacing around his own fingers once, giving it a tight pull making jungkook come closer to him. Just as he pulled he simultaneously placed a kiss in the omega's neck making him moan lowly.

Something inside the alpha lit up at the moan that was right in his ear. He wrapped the lacing more around his fingers, giving it another tight pull, so tight that the veins of his hands popped out while jungkook was now flushed against his body, his hands holding onto taehyung's thick biceps to support his weak knees.

He tied the lacing together securely, his lips still working on making hickeys on the omega's neck, getting more and more riled up at the moans that were right in his ear.

He pulled out of his neck and took in the sight of jungkook who was panting heavily as he looked at him through hooded eyes. It was only natural for the petite omega to get so breathless by just mere hickey because this was the first time he experienced something so different yet amazing.

Taehyung realised what he just did and backed away, which certainly did not work because jungkook now had a death grip on him.

"I'm so sorry! "

Taehyung cried looking at jungkook's state. The omega furrowed his eyebrows, confused why his alpha was apologising to him before and shook his head, his hand finding it place on his alpha's shoulder.

"it's okay, I loved it"

Taehyung breaths out a breath of relief and pulled the male closer, hugging him tighter.

"we're getting late"

Jungkook mumbled, now straightening up, throwing another glance towards the clock. Taehyung sighed and nodded, his hands going to caress the love bite he made, smugly, making jungkook shudder. Confused, the omega walked towards the mirror gasping when he saw a red blotch in tee crook of his neck, a bruise that will definitely turn purple by the end of the night.

"alpha! How am I gonna attend the ball like this?!"

He shrieked in panic while taehyung back hugged him, a cocky smile on his lips.

"you're mine and everyone should know that"

~~~~~

This book will be over in around 3-4 chapters omg. This chapter was supposed to have the ball as well but again I'm trying to extend the book so I wrote this scene in more detail.
- Pari <3

Incase there's anyone here who's not from my oneshot book, inspired by this :

Also, super excited to watch all the clips of the concert today!!