𝓼𝓲𝔁

Taehyung huffed as he looked at himself in the mirror

Taehyung huffed as he looked at himself in the mirror. This was it. Today was his wedding with jungkook. Also the day he finally gets to see jungkook.

His completely smelled of the omega, giving a sense of comfort to his raising heart.

He sighed once again, tryokng to calm himself down

He sighed once again, tryokng to calm himself down. His mind was a mess and he was pretty sure he would faint the moment he would see jungkook. He was just somehow sure about it.

If his wold got a chance to make an appearance right now, he would currently be running down the halls like as if he were high on sugar, tail vigorously wagging as his tongue mindlessly hung out of his mouth. He was that excited.

"taehyung?"

He heard a knock on the door, immediately recognising the voice as mother's.

"yeah?"

"you ready?"

"I think so"

He mumbled, eyes shifting back to the mirror to examine himself again. He heard the door open and his mom walk behind him. He made eye contact with her teary eyes in the mirror making his head snap back.

"you're crying?"

He asked concerned making her sob slightly.

"I just can't belive you're getting married"

She mumbled as she sniffed. Taehyung chuckled slightly as he moved forward and hugged his mother. The she omega dug her head into her son's chest, letting out tears of grief and happiness. Grief because he was no longer her little baby who she could baby but a grown up and mature man who now runs the north's strongest pack.

Happy because he has found himself someone to spend the rest of his life with, someone genuine, sweet and extremely pretty. Taehyung smiled, his own eyes getting teary as he rested his head on hers after pressing a small kiss into her brunette hair.

"you guys- seriously?"

Taehyuk came into the room, immediately making a 'I'm so done with this world' face looking at both of them crying.