𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷

Jungkook gulped down the lump in his throats as their carriage was getting prepared

Jungkook gulped down the lump in his throats as their carriage was getting prepared. Now that he was married, as per rules he had to move to his husband's pack.

The past few days he was so excited about the wedding that he completely forgot about this part. It was not like regretted marrying taehyung, no. Not at all. It was just that he was not ready to leave the place he spent his entire life so far, and all of these people who basically raised him.

Taehyung rubbed jungkook's back when he smelt the sorrow in his scent and noticed the tears on his eyes.

"sh, it's okay"

Jungkook sighed and nodded. By the time he could wipe his tears that managed to slip out of his eyes, he could already feel taehyung's hands wiping them off.

"let's go?"

Jungkook sniffed and nodded, getting onto the carriage. After giving a last wave to the guards and maids of the palace, some of them already shedding some tears. They all bowes in harmony to the newly wed couple before taehyung got onto the carriage and it started moving. Jungkook waved at them with a sad pout and teary eyes until they disappeared into the hills that would take them to taehyung's, now their, pack.

Taehyung saw how jungkook was on the verge of breaking down and sighed. If he was being honest, he would've already been ugly sobbing be this time if he was in jungkook's place.

He hesitantly scooted closer towards him and wrapped his hand around his waist, bringing him closer to his chest. Jungkook melted into his embrace before he broke down.

He held onto taehyung's torso while the said male released calming pheromones. Taehyung sighed sadly looking at his husband who was crying and ran his fi gers thriygh his hair to relax him a little, feeling how tense he was under his arms.

The two have grown extremely close over the after noon. They cracked jokes and laughed together at the lunch table. Taehyung's wolf had completely imprinted on him, jungkook feeling extra special after being aware of the fact.

They were now comfortable enough to give each other small pecks here and there but not on the lips as both of were too shy to take that step yet. So they just went with the flow, knowing eventually there will be a time when they will be comfortable doing that too.

Now that taehyung's wolf has imprinted on jungkook, he too was in grief looking at his sobbing "mate". Taehyung's eyes involuntarily reared up but he quickly held them back, not wanting to cry now.

He continued on calming down jungkook which happened after around 6 minutes of him full on sobbing. He was now only quietly sniffling.

"are you okay?"

"mhm I'm feeling better,"

"Do you want some water?"

Taehyung's hand was already reaching for the water pack kept in front of them. Jungkook softly shook his head, holding taehyung's hand to stop him.

"No,please"

He pleaded softly, guiding taehyung's arm to wrap around himself. The alpha's chest swelled with love, more than happily wrapping up his mate into his arms. There was a moment of silence before jungkook whispered,

"Alpha?"

Taehyung hummed lowly, not wanting to disturb the serene atmosphere. He slowly ran his hand along the side of jungkook's waist, encouraging him to speak freely

"Thank you for staying by my side"

Taehyung only shook his head and kissed his head, implying there was nothing he should be thankful about.

"I will always be here, no matter what. So don't thank me."

The alpha smiled down at his husband who as now looking at him, his large doe eyes shining with tears and his nose had turned red. Jungkook smiled, placing his head back onto his alpha's chest where he pressed a small lingering kiss out of gratitude, smiling when he earns himself a soft chuckle from taehyung.

They fell silent after that, the beyond smitten alpha watching his husband with a wide smile as the omega constantly nuzzled into his chest, wanting more of his scent.

He slowly pulled away making jungkook whine. Chuckling, opened one side of his robe, letting jungkook burry himself into him. Jungkook gladly accepted the offer and dove back into taehyung's chest with a small squeal.

Taehyung smiled and engulfed him into his hug, kissing his soft hair as he kept feeling jungkook sigh softly from time to time, his scent now pleasant.

Jungkook brought his legs up to his chest and completely curled himself into taehyung's chest who watched everything with a big smile and a palpitating heart. Jungkook sighed in content as he found the right position, his entire senses now flooded with taehyung's scent and taehyung's scent only, completely calming him down.

As I said before, he was extremely submissive and clingy right now because he was in the presence of a trusted alpha, not to mention his state of mind being vulnerable because of the break down he just had. So right now, all he wanted was to be comforted by his alpha.

Taehyung huffed and looked at the passing trees with hazy eyes as he just realised something, making his blush furiously....

They were cuddling.

~~~~~

Another filler chapter which is full of fluff cuz I love melting y'alls hearts 💕
- pari <3