Chapter 16: Hollow

Side Note: There's a smut scene ahead so if it's not your liking or something just maybe skip it. I recommend reading it though :/
___________________________
Third Person Pov
3 years ago

4 days, it has been 4 days since Taehyung left and Namjoon has been a mess since then. He didn't know he'd cause a fight which will lead the younger running away from the house. Namjoon tried so many ways to contact him. Send him messages, voicemails, phone call what not.
He's grown so impatient these 4 days. He didn't have anywhere to go to busy himself either. He lost his job.

As every second passed by, Namjoon only became more miserable.
Maybe Taehyung was just sick of him, he thought in his head. 
He was putting little Yeji's milk in her bottle when suddenly the doorbell rang. He whipped his head so hard that he was sure he broke a bone.
He rushed to the door opening it to reveal his very own tired husband who looked like he got attacked by a beom. Yes , you ever read that webtoon, Chakho? [A little Chakho promotion? Hell yes]

The younger had deep dark circles around his eyes, his eyes were puffed as if he cried the whole day, his lips chapped as if they were bitten badly. Without thinking much, Namjoon jumped up to hug the younger.

"Taehyung-ah! I've been looking for you since so long! Why did you leave? I was so worried, baby. I called you so many times? Where were you? Please, don't leave like that again" he kept on rambling as he hugged his husband more, inhaling his almost faint honey scent. All this time, Taehyung was stiff as a stone. He didn't even hug the older back.

"I've looked for you everywhere. I've called Jungkook too, he sai-said he didn't know. I couldn't contact Yoongi and Jin hyung at all! They won't listen, I'm sure! It has been 4 days! I'm so sorry, baby. I-I won't do that again, please I'm-I was wrong. I've said shit without knowing! You know that right? I didn't mean anything, literally. Taehyungie?" Namjoon asked looking for a response from the latter, but none came.

"Taehyung..baby. I'm sorry..it-it won't happen again, I swear. I was being reckless. I'm sorry-" Taehyung cupped his face and pulled him in a deep kiss. It was so bittersweet yet so intense. Taehyung gripped the older's waist as he slid his tongue inside his mouth. Namjoon felt the familiar honey taste again, he melt into the kiss.

"I love you" Was the first words he said after arriving. Namjoon only nodded as tears started streaming from his cheeks. Taehyung wiped those with his thumb while giving him a tight smile. A sort of smile

"You don't have to worry anymore. It'll be okay, yeah? I'm back to make things okay for good, baby " He wrapped his arms around the older, putting his chin onto Namjoon's shoulder. Namjoon didn't understand half of what he was saying but nodded anyways, wrapping his own arms around the younger. He missed this so much, his husband. And he was so happy Taehyung was back. It's gonna be alright from now on, right?
_____________________

"And we need eggs! A dozen! God,
I think I broke two just today morning" Namjoon winced as he stared at the grocery list. He was out with Taehyung to go grocery shopping since it was the start of month and they were running out of items.

"It's a you thing, I'll believe you" Taehyung chuckled as he put the eggs into the cart.
"Here give me this, baby. I'll see what's here" Taehyung said taking the list himself as he placed a peck on his husband's cheek, loving the reaction when the older's cheeks turned pink.

"And we need feta cheese? Why do we need that, I'm not cooking anything cuisine any soon"

"I am, I'm preparing a dinner tonight" Namjoon beamed, Taehyung only chuckled and kissed the older's forehead.
____________________

"And tada! Here's the pasta recipe I've been wanting to try since so many days! Come sit?" Namjoon smiled with deep dimples as he put the dish into the table. Putting off his cooking apron he pulled a chair out for Taehyung to sit in.
A respective husband, he was.