Chapter 58 - Hidden Shadows in the Darkness

Start from the beginning

"I'm sorry- but Kacchan- like hell you are."

Katsuki turned to face a stern Midoriya, his friendly expression bold and unwavering. He clicked his tongue, going to Xerox's room first.

He paused before turning the door, trying to one down his anger he'll meet with when talking with the two faced villain.

The room was bland, the window was a mirror from the inside and Xerox had his gaze trained on his reflection; the cut across his left eye was veiled with a wrapping around his head. That was until he saw Katsuki and Midoriya in the reflection too.

"Oh look," Xerox crowed, his single eye glinting with mischief. "Dynamight has finally come."

"Cut through the bullshit." Katsuki snapped, his fist punching the table.

So much for keeping his anger under control.

Xerox turned his body, his brows and shoulders slumped while his lips tilted in a smirk.

"Well, what do you want to know?"

Katsuki clenched his jaw. "Everything."

"Be specific." He brought his shackled hands on top of the table, gesturing despite the limited movement. "Would you like to know how Aoi tracked Hina for us? Or would like to know how we emotionally manipulated Dabi for him to finally follow through with his lip service to make his family suffer? Or do you want to know how I controlled Nakamura Enterprises for nearly three years?"

Midoriya found himself observing Katsuki from the corner of his eye before stepping forward next to him. "Tell us all of it." He said.

Xerox smiled widely, his teeth flashing crookedly and blood seeped in his bandage from the pull.

"The gym card Hina kept attached to her keys. It has a tracker embedded within it." He started, leaning forward on his hands and tilting his head while letting his eye flick left and right on the table. "For the emotional manipulation against Dabi, he's been tortured by the sadist alpha friend who escaped. Dabi never recalled it but that was how we pushed to make decisions that would lead him to self-destruct once he had the pleasure of hurting you." He paused, peering up to the pair of heroes petrified in horror. "He pretended to never care and that was his weakness. He cared too much. And how did I control Nakamura Enterprises? Well..." His sadistic chuckle reverberated against the walls, echoing in their skulls.

"I still control it."

Katsuki swallowed, his mind running a hundred miles per minute.

"What do ya mean?"

"Ryuusei is captured and used to develop his tech offshore. You can't find him where he's hidden, you'd be breaking many international laws."

"I met the fanatic he's-" Katsuki's eyes widened, his heart rate spiking and thundering in his ears.

"Yes, I assume you figured it out. The Ryuusei you met is a clone of mine. However, if you try to kill the clone, Nee-sama will kill the real one. And all the assets will be put in one of the NVA member's name." Xerox bit his lip, trying to bite back the smile and the laugh bubbling in his chest. "You understand what I mean?" He breathed with his elbows holding his weight and the shackles tinkling against the metal of the table. "If you try to expose Nakamura Enterprises, you'll lose all the access to the technology that helps you heroes save lives."

"Why don't you do it now? You could have the upper hand." Midoriya asked with his voice shaking slightly. His emotions were getting the best of him.

"Nee-sama wants to keep the battlefield even." He spoke of her with reverence, his expression softening as he closed his eyes and held his hands up in prayer. "She wouldn't have fun if you didn't give at least a few challenges."