01- Vincent Da Vogh

Start from the beginning

That kid's voiced ringtone you've set for your mom was supposed to be a little cute, but as it's been used for your mom, nah bro, how could it be cute.

*Annabelle calling... Annabelle calling...*

Argh!

"What mom? I told you to not call me unless it's important as hell, and you cannot be telling me that there's your so called emergency on the Christmas for Zeus sake."

"Shut up you rotten brat, and come home. I've booked your ticket. Your plane would take off in 2 hours, you better be here by tomorrow. Do not even think to miss the flight."

Beep.

Just when you were saying how good your life has become, that's when it has to get worse, huh?

Just wow!

There used to be a time when Seoul was your favorite ever place to be, to breathe, to live, and to die. But now? Now you've to go back, and the pub in front of you, sadly it didn't have the turn to have you in there, and hook up with people again, and enjoy your time.

"Bye bye New York, I'll be back with my husband next time."

Dramatically you roll up your arm to wipe off the fake tear, and you move ahead to pack off your things.

───────────────
───────────────

"Ma'am," the attendant called you out but you're day dreaming. You're actually having the bits of saliva oozing out of your mouth that you weren't aware about as the dream of being fucked by your favorite celebrity, and then living happily ever after was so majestic, but it had to be pulled off too.

Why can't just for once your one beautiful thing that's about to begin can cease off perfectly?

"Yes?" You lowly query.

"We're about to land, and your mother has called twice in this while, asking for you to wake up, so maybe you'd like to call back."

The attendant passed you your phone with a cup of hot coffee. You smiled to thank, and see her off.

"Who's going to call the Annabelle back who ruined my life when I was just becoming happy?"

You hushed, and had your coffee with peace, the one thing you're thankful about that no one disturbed you again till your landing.

"Vincent Da Vogh,"

You're still curious about that serene place you encountered yesternight, which was just at the right of the pub you're standing at yesterday but couldn't go in.

"Why would the person choose such a name for a shop? It's not getting you famous, bruh!"

You laughed at the stupidity of the person who might have thought of twisting the name of Vincent Van Gogh would get him/her famous out of the blue.

"Creepy eediot."

In the next 15 minutes, you were standing on the grounds of Seoul, Korea. Your place, that you now hate. So much.

But anyways, you've to go anyhow now. No matter what, may the oceans dry up, the sky falls on the earth, your driver dies, or your friends- your friends?

Shoot.

Abruptly you snatched your phone from your pocket to call Harvey, your best friend ever to apologise that you know wouldn't be accepted now as it's been long enough, but who cares, you'll still make a chance through it.

*The number you've dialled is busy. Please try ag-*

"Pick up Harvey, I'm sorry my love."

*The number you've dialled is busy. Please try ag-*

"Oh dang, you fu- Harvey please," but as soon as you're going to dial his number again, your mom called you back.

"This nasty woman," growling, you kept the phone on speaker to shout at the old aged woman who had nothing else to say but order you to come home asap through the car she had already sent to the airport as she believes in your maniac nature, and knows you'll definitely waste time outside before going home.

The flight attendants, and your so called personal bodyguards were smiling through their eyes as their smile wasn't visible to you but you knew, you were being mocked at, most definitely yes at this point.

"Shall we leave ma'am?"

With another haul in the air through your hands, you carried your backpack, and let the suitcase be brought by the security to your car, you left with endangering heavy steps in anger.

The day is definitely going to be "not-so-fine."

"