*A huge wall made out of insects appeared above him but that did nothing as the chains ran right through them and sorrounded kyaku and shibi together tightly making kyaku fall back on the ground causing a huge earthquake and Crater as Kushina landed softly on the ground she grabbed the hilt of her sword and walked towards shibi while slicing kyaku in half with him being powerless to stop it or go back to the summoning world thanks to the chains*

Kushina:using my boy to experiment your bug poison and you have the gall to try and fight back you have no shame aburame...

Shibi:hm...

Kushina:as always so stoic so calm...

*Kushina Made it to shibi finishing to slice the giant bug she raised her blade to the air and froze she couldn't move*

Shibi:you feel them don't you? All throught this fight my bugs have been entering your body soon they'll consume your chakra and body and you'll return to the world of the dead

*Kushina just chuckled her chuckled turned into full on laughing*

Kushina:aburame ever wonder why I'm call the Red Hot-Blooded Habanero...?

*Steam started to come off Kushina's body shibi eyes widen as the veins in Kushina's body shined so bright he could see them as literal fire coursed through Kushina's body burning every single bug giving Kushina's mobility back she stabbed shibi's heart her blade as hot as the fire inside her*

Kushina;my turn to say it my fire will consume your chakra and body and it Will drag you to the afterlife don't worry more will be soon to follow...

*Kushina activated her chakra as fire burned shibi's body from the inside making the once stoic Shinobi have emotions, utter and complete pain*

*Kushina dashed away as she felt multiple chakra signatures coming her way slowly bur surely every single clan head was cut down by her blade, Kushina stopped at the Hokage tower hearing all the cries of mourning she caused and got an evil glint on her eye seeing Nobel and civilian alike run to there homes lock there doors and hug there children praying to Kami that the demon known as Kushina won't come for them next Kushina frowned and spits on the ground*

Kushina:you all run and cowards a luxury you never gave my son i should kill you all... Be thankful there's only one member left in my kill list

Shikaku:what a drag why did you leave me for last

*Kushina turned around and saw shikaku Nara Minato's former best friend landing on the ground using the light from the moon to create his shadows*

Kushina: because i wanted to ask you something the nara clan is the smartest in Konoha so smart pineapple tell me your reason to why you let my son get abuse tell me why you let the son of your best friend get abused tell me why your clan members ...

Kushina: because i wanted to ask you something the nara clan is the smartest in Konoha so smart pineapple tell me your reason to why you let my son get abuse tell me why you let the son of your best friend get abused tell me why your clan members would used your clans justsu to stop my boy from running away from the villagers

*Kushina said coldly holding her katana as hard as posible ,meanwhile Naruto was looking intently he also wanted an answer*

Shikaku:for the greater good of Konoha, our village was weak or villagers scared they needed something to blame something to punish your son was the sacrifice if we didn't there was a high chance of multiple things happening 36% of a civil war 48% of riots for protecting Naruto, 71% chance of fight between civilians and Shinobis, they needed a common goal and that was there hatred for the 9 tails fox if it meant that 1 boy would suffer well what's 1 boy compared to a whole village? I as the shadow Hokage of the 4th took the best course of action For our village

Kushina:you disgust me

Shikaku:i disgust myself but in this world sometimes you have to choose the lesser of 2 evils

*Kushina didn't speak anymore as a chakra chain appeared then 2, then 4 then 8 soon enough in the course of 5 seconds thousands of chakra chains appeared enough to cover the night sky and any moon light to enter the battle field shikaku sighed grabbed a cigarette and started smoking*

Shikaku:if i had to choose...i would do it all over again

*Does where the last words of shikaku Nara as Kushina ripped his body apart slamming every single chakra chain inside shikaku's body Killin him the former Konoha 12 was dead Kushina shunshin away and back to her compound back to Naruto who when he saw her he hugged her and she hugged back*

To be continued or on Patreon

Special thanks to:

Ben knight

Fateee

Ricardo Cano

Jacob Mooe

Abdalali

Sarudark

nT_wolf 0

Nuker2025

Ayham Alqaissi

Isaiah

José Ruiz Dé Austri

George Alves

Abhinav Puri

Thai Nguyen

Trevor Ferguson

Ty Kennedy

Randomblackman

For you're donations thanks again