Chapter three

∞∞∞∞∞∞

∞∞∞∞∞∞

The McCall pack all stood around. Scott smiled warmly as he wrapped his arm around kira pulling her closer to him. Kira looked up at her boyfriend as she snuggled into his side.

After the fight that had just occurred the pack was uneasy. "We haven't seen this kid in years-- you don't find that highly suspicious?". Stiles blurted out. Scott eyebrows scrunched together as he let out a sigh, "I'm kind of more concerned about the guy who just tried to kill me".
Malia jumped up as she waved her phone in the air. Breaking the tension in the air. "I'm in! I passed. I'm officially a senior". She smiled widely as she leaned herself against stiles. Stiles looked down at her smiling proudly.

It only last a moment before his eyes were away and on a strawberry blonde. Lydia came marching towards them with a angry facial expression. "Thank God! Where have you guys been? The whole senior class is here! Are we doing this or not?". Everyone nodded their heads as they all began to walk forward with Lydia leading the way.

Kira pulled Scott sleeve, holding him back from the rest. "Scott something big coming- I can feel it". She confessed to her boyfriend. A worried expression was written across her face. Scott smiled slightly, "Lydia the fortuneteller not you". Kira rolled her eyes as he let out a small chuckle.

"Come on". He said as he began to walk away. Kira jogged after him catching up to the rest of the pack. "This isn't vandalism, is it?". She questioned as the entered the library. Lydia turned her head facing the Kitsune. "Not technically.." the banshee trailed off.

Scott watched carefully as stiles wrote his initials before passing it over towards Malia. Malia hesitated as she wrote her own before handing it towards Kira. Kira slowly took it from Malia before writing her initials.

Scott heart became heavy as she passed it over towards him. He walked over towards the bookcase. His body peered over the shelf as he wrote down his initials. Scott lips tugged upwards slightly as he wrote down Allison's. He slowly backed up starring pridefully at the scene. Her initials besides his.

Lydia stared at his writing. Her own smile matched Scott's as he made his way back towards Kira. He wrapped his arm around Kira shoulder pulling her close. "She would have been with us". Stiles commented as he looked back and forth between Lydia and Scott.

Scott and Lydia both smiled widely. "Yeah..." the alpha whispered quietly. Lydia eyes never left Allison initials, "she still is". She stated. A soft breeze blew past them giving the three best friends a sign of comfort. Scott pushed himself off the railing. He began to walk down the stairs with his pack following right behind .

The alpha froze at the last step as the library doors slammed open. That same soft breeze blew past- blowing Blair hair back as she stood at the door way.

Her tight black dress that shaped her body beautifully stood out. Stiles jaw dropped as he rubbed his forehead, "another one from the fourth grade?". Scott eyes never left Blair's as they stared each other down.

Kira looked down at their once intertwined hands just to see his hand was open as hers was closed. She slowly looked back up at him. The glint in his eyes. It reminded her of how he use to look at Allison- but this time was different. It was more powerful.

"Scott.." Blair trailed off. Scott shook his hand releasing Kira's as he took a step down. The alpha felt like he was in a trance as he walked towards her. Kira stood there's dumbfounded as she watched the scene.

"Who's the gorgeous girl?". Malia questioned as she stared blankly at Scott and Blair. Stiles mouthed opened and closed. How can you explain a childhood love?  "Scott ex". He said calmly as he stared at Kira. Kira face became flushed with embarrassment as she turned towards Lydia, stiles, and Malia. "First ex?" Kira asked quietly.

"First love" Lydia corrected. Kira pulled her lip in through her teeth nervously. "I thought Allison was". Stiles shook his head, "Allison doesn't compare to Blair when it comes to Scott love". Lydia punched stiles arm signaling for him to be quiet.

∞∞∞∞

"Blair" Scott breathe out. He inhaled her scent sending chills down in his spine. "Scott this is gonna sound absurd- like ridiculous- but I swear-".  Blair began to ramble. Scott grabbed ahold of her hands stopping her rambling. "Breathe". He ordered calmly.

Blair stared at his grip over her hands. Her gaze slowly lifted up towards his. A soft smile was plastered on his lips. "Sorry". Blair muttered as she bite the inside of her cheek. "Now what's the matter?". He asked his gaze lowering down.

"Don't hate me". Blair whispered as she leaned herself closer towards him. Hiding herself from the McCall pack view. "Scott- I'm pregnant with your kid". Blair blurted out. She began to hyperventilate with anxiety.

Stiles and Lydia shook Malia and Kira. "What are they talking about?". Stiles demanded to know. Kira had tears swelling in her eyes. "She's pregnant". Kira answered as her bottom lip began to tremble. "And it's Scott". Malia added on. Stiles and Lydia's eyes went wide.

"What?". Lydia jaw dropped. Stiles eyebrows scrunched up together. "How is that even possible?". Malia shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't know, it's just silence between them right now".  Stiles began to walk down the steps only for Lydia to pull him back. Stiles turned his head sideways giving her a confused look. Lydia shook her head, "don't".