Chapter 11

Current Competitors: Stephanie, Jello, Pennywise, Credit Card, Tea

Tea couldn't sleep that night. "I'm really this close to the end... I genuinely have a chance to win!" she cheered. Suddenly, she heard rustling coming from the trees. Suddenly, Jello appeared out of the shadows. "Hello Tea," he said. "Hey, Jello! What's popping?" Tea asked. "We're getting close to the end of the game... the general assumption is that after Pennywise and Stephanie are eliminated, it'll just be me, you, and Credit Card as the final three. However, the game doesn't end there, and there will still be a final two," Jello explained. "Are you saying you to make a final two alliance with me?" Tea asked. "Yup! In order to keep both of us safe, we need to agree to take each other to the final two if either of us wins the challenge at the final three. It'll be beneficial to both of us," Jello said. 

"That sounds like a great plan! I feel bad about cutting Credit Card loose though, he's been with us since the beginning," Tea sighed. "Honestly, I never liked him to begin with, he was always too... salesman for my taste. If I'm being honest, the only reason I even let him win immunity at that spin the bottle game was so he would THINK we were friends," Jello laughed. "Oh... uh, wow. Funny, heh heh," Tea muttered. "Anyways, I'll see you around tomorrow!" Jello cheered and walked away. Tea sighed. "I'm probably making a deal with the devil when it comes to trusting Jello, but I have to do what's best for me," she muttered to herself. 

 Meanwhile, Stephanie was texting Maddie late at night. "How're things going?" Maddie asked. "Not the best... me and Pennywise are in a 3 to 2 minority against Jello, Pennywise, and Credit Card and we're probably gonna get picked off if we don't win immunity. I really didn't expect this from Jello. He was so quiet back on Team Ketchup. I don't know what got into him about wanting to constantly target me," Stephanie muttered. "Do you think it could have been a strategy?" Maddie asked.

"Hm?"

"Maybe he thought it would be best to lay low so he could strike when nobody would least expect it. The fact that he was able to rally Coffee and Cyborg Cat against us should show that. He's probably learned a thing or two from gelatin... you need to target him ASAP," Maddie explained. "That's what I want to do next, but in order for that to happen, I need to get either Credit Card or Tea to flip, so we'll see," Stephanie muttered. 

 Suddenly, One rang his bells, meaning everyone group for the challenge. "I gotta go, bye!" Stephanie yelled and headed over. "Welcome everyone! In celebration of the show that got us to where we are today, BFDI, we will be doing the exact challenge they did at the final five! We will be escaping a volcano. The first one to reach the top will win!" One explained. "How are we gonna get to a volcano?" Credit Card asked. 

 Suddenly, the final five-plus One teleported to the bottom of the floating island. "Pencil was kind enough to lend us her FreeSmart Super Van," One explained. Pencil drove in with her Super Van, and opened the van doors. "Hop on in everyone!" she cheered. After everyone shuffled inside, she took off. "Pencil, I'm a huge fan of yours! I have your merch and everything!" Pennywise cheered excitedly. "Nice to hear clown! It's nice to hear I still have some supporters after electrocuting Fanny alive!" Pencil said. "Honestly I don't believe you, she's ANNOYING. Trust me, I've played with her," Credit Card muttered. 

 The van stopped in front of a giant mountain. "Good luck everyone! I'll be back in an hour to pick ya'll up!" Pencil cheered and drove off. "How do we get inside?" Tea asked. "With my wall teleporter that Tennis Ball let me borrow!" One cheered. He pulled out some sort of device and pushed a button. Within seconds, they teleported inside. They were on a giant rock, surrounded completely by lava. "If you burn alive via lava, the master recovery center will bring you back," One explained, pointing to the mastery recovery center behind them. "The first one to the top will win immunity into the final four. Good luck!" he cheered. 

 "So, uh... how are we gonna do this, lava's everywhere!" Stephanie cried. "You could bye a lava-proof boat for $29.99!" Credit Card suggested. "Quick, everyone combine loose change we have so we can buy the boat from him!" Jello cried. Everyone dug through their pocked and eventually ended up with $29.99. "We're one cent off but can't you let this slide?" Stephanie begged. "Nope, sorry," Credit Card shrugged. "Wait a minute, doesn't One technically count? 1 cent would equal $29.99, right?" Tea asked. "Wait what," One began. "It does! Here you go!" Credit Card cheered and threw a lava-proof boat at them. Everyone hopped on. Credit Card jumped in the driver's seat and they were off! 

 "If this is the same volcano used in BFDI, there should be a giant pole in the center that leads to the top," Jello explained. "I can see it up ahead!" Pennywise cheered. As they got closer, however, the boat was starting to sink into the lava. "Why are we sinking?" Tea nervously asked. "Oh yeah! I forgot to mention, the boat can only fit up to four people, any more and it will slowly sink," Credit Card said. "Welp, guess we gotta push Stephanie overboard!" Jello cheered. He picked up Stephanie. "Hey, let go of me you psycho!" she cried. Jello threw her off the boat and Stephanie shrieked in pain as she burned to death in the lava. "Murderer!" Pennywise yelled. "You shouldn't be talking, child-eater," Jello muttered. "At least I do it to survive, you're just crazy!" Pennywise yelled. 

 "Can you two please stop fighting? I see the pole up ahead," Tea said. Credit Card parked the boat next to the pole. "Ooh, look at this button next to it!!" Tea cheered. She pushed it and the pole disappeared. "TEA WHAT DID YOU DO?!?!" Jello screeched. "I DIDN'T KNOW IT WOULD DELETE THE POLE!" Tea cried. "Actually, there's a label next to the button saying "pole deleter." Credit Card pointed out. "Oh, uh... oops, heh heh," Tea gulped. "Wait, there's another button next to it saying "pole creator!" Pennywise cheered. He pushed it and the pole reappeared. "So do we just climb it to the top now?" Tea asked. "I guess," Credit Card gulped. 

 Pennywise quickly grabbed on and started climbing the pole. "He's ahead! What are we gonna do?!?!" Tea cried. "I have an idea!" Jello cheered. He pushed the pole deleter button again and Pennywise fell to his death. "Jesus, these challenges are so violent," Tea muttered. Jello pushed the pole creator button and started climbing up. "Uh oh, he's ahead, what do we do Credit Card?!" Tea cried. "We push the pole deleter!" cheered Credit Card. He pushed the button, but nothing happened. "Huh?" he asked. "Look!" Tea cried, pointing to a label under the button. "It says, "Button can only be pushed twice before not working anymore," she read. "Huh," Credit Card muttered. 

 Jello climbed to the top and out of the volcano, where One was waiting. "Congratulations Jello, you win immunity into the final four!" he told him. "Yes! I'm finally living my brother's dream!!" he cheered. Tea and Credit Card climbed out shortly after, followed by Stephanie and Pennywise who had been revived by the Master Recovery Center. "Alright, as soon as we get back to the floating island, we will immediately begin Bake that Steak, good luck!" One announced. 

 Suddenly, Pencil arrived with the FreeSmarth Super Van, and everyone hopped in and drove off. On the way back, Stephanie made a last-minute attempt to save her and Pennywise. "You know Tea, do you REALLY trust Jello to bring you to the final two? He's backstabbed basically everyone here, I just want you to think about that," Stephanie told her. Tea sighed. "I know he's super sketchy, but he gave me a chance when nobody else did, I'm really sorry," she told her. "Just think about it. If he could do it to me and Maddie, he could do it to you too," Stephanie whispered to her. 

 After they got back to the floating island, they hopped out and headed to the Bake that Steak ceremony. "Welcome everyone! You have all submitted your votes for who you want to leave. Tonight, we have short rib steak! If I give you a piece of short rib, you're safe. Safe with immunity is Jello. Also safe with 0 votes is Stephanie and Tea," One said and passed them steak. "It's down to Pennywise and Credit Card. Safe with 2 votes is...

...
Credit Card. Pennywise is eliminated with 3 votes overall," One announced and passed Credit Card his steak. Pennywise sighed. "I'm really sorry you guys, I couldn't betray them though," Tea said. "You know, even though I got eliminated, going from 14th place to 5th is an accomplishment of its own. I really feel like I've proven myself!" Pennywise cheered. "That's the spirit!" One hollered. The spring then blasted Pennywise away. "Welp, looks like I'm all on my own now," Stephanie muttered. "With only four contestants left, who will win it all? Find out next time, on Battle for One's Tokens!" One cheered.

4/15 objects remain