Chapter 1

"So, um... What's the first challenge?" Sailor Moon asked. "A team picking competition! Let me explain. You have ten minutes to form a team of 5. There must be 3 veterans and 2 newbies on each team. The last 5 losers to do so will be up for elimination, where the first person will be voted out, tonight," One said. 

 "And just to confirm, the 5 people you end up with WILL be your permanent teammates for the season, so choose wisely! Good luck," Sandwich said.

 One then pulled out a stopwatch and set it to ten minutes. "Go!" he said. "Ok, well Maddie you're literally the only other SANE person here, so it's a no-brainer, we're being together," Stephanie said. "Of course! But who else should we collect?" asked Maddie.  "Hm... how about that Jello thingy? I felt bad for him, he looked sad," shrugged Stephanie.

 Meanwhile, Credit Card and Wifi excitedly ran over to Sailor Moon. "Sailor Moon can we PLEASE be on your team?!" Credit Card begged. "Well, I don't wanna go home first... so sure!" Sailor Moon replied. 

 "OMG like, Crystal Ball, me and you should TOTS be on a team together!" Nordstrom Shopping Bag cheered. "Why would I ever be interested in forming a teammate with someone like yourself?" Crystal Ball said in a calm manner. "Because like, you're the smart one with your fortune reading and stuff, and I'm the pretty one!" Nordstrom Shopping Bag cheered. Crystal Ball sighed. "Fine," she muttered. "But we need to fill our team with strong competitors. Why not the former winner, Orange? She must know what she's doing," She exclaimed. "Ok!" Nordstrom Shopping Bag cheered. She ran over and scooped up Orange to be on their team. 

 Meanwhile, "Jello, wanna be on our team?" Maddie asked. "Sure, I guess... we should also grab Coffee, we need two newbies and he seems like, uh, something" Jello muttered. "Coffee, JOIN OUR TEAM!" Stephanie shrieked, and Coffee ran over. 

 "Oh no, the spots are filling up, and I still don't have a team! What am I gonna do!" Pennywise cried. "We need to do the right thing and let Pennywise join our team," WiFi told Sailor Moon and Credit card. "The nobody that got voted out second last time? NO thanks," Sailor Moon muttered. "Think of it this way, if we lose the challenge, he'll be an easy vote!" WiFi cheered. "Hm, that's true.... Come on down Pennywise!" cheered Sailor Moon. "Thanks for picking me!" Pennywise cheered.

"Guys, can I join your team? Nobody else wants me," Tea asked Orange, Crystal Ball, and Nordstrom Shopping Bag. "You're the best option left so sure," Orange shrugged. 

 "Every team now has four members, and only Robot Cat, Flair Pen, and Headphones remain!" One cheered. 

"Quick Maddie, grab Robot Cat, she's the best one left, NOW!" Stephanie screeched. "Ok ok!" Maddie yapped. "Yay! This team is for me!" Robot Cat cheered and jumped in the air in joy. 

"Oh no, quick! Who do we want, Headphones or Flair Pen?!!?!" Tea cried. "Hey let's grab Flair Pen!" cheered the other team. "Well if we don't grab him WE'RE GONNA LOSE SO GO!" Tea yapped. "Ah! Ok ok!" Orange cried. "HEADPHONES JOIN OUR TEAM!" Orange yelled. "And what if I don't?" he asked. "Then the other team is gonna take Flair Pen and we're gonna lose anyway!" Orange told him. Headphones looked back and sighed. "Fine," he muttered. 

 "Orange's team is safe! That means Credit Card, Pennywise, WiFi, Sailor Moon, and Flair Pen are up for elimination!" One announced, just as those four got to Flair Pen. "Yo my homies! This is all your fault yo!" Flair Pen yelled. The four gave him a devious glare.

15 minutes later...

"Welcome to Bake that Steak!" One told the losing five as they sat around the new and improved elimination center. "Don't you mean Cake at Stake?" asked Credit Card. "Sadly no, Four and X sued us for using their slogan, so we have to change it," sighed Sandwich. 

 "Anyways, you have all voted for who you want to leave the game. I'll announce the results!" cheered One. Safe with 0 votes is Credit Card, Wifi, and Sailor Moon." The steak was tossed to Credit Card, WiFi, and Sailor Moon.  "Which means it's down to Pennywise and Flair Pen."  

"Why am I in the bottom two? I can't be an early boot again!" Pennywise cried. "Yo yo yo, why am I getting votes, peeps?" Flair Pen yapped. "The first person eliminated from Battle for One's Tokens is... FLAIR PEN! With four votes. Pennywise is safe with one," One explained. "Thank goodness!" Pennywise cheered. 

 "This is SO not cool, I'm the best one here!" Flair Pen cried. Suddenly, a spring came out of the ground and blasted Flair Pen off the floating island they were on. 

"Well... now that HE'S gone, we're the dream team, us four are gonna steamroll to the end!" WiFi cheered. "We'll see about that... fourteen remain, who will be eliminated next? Find out on Battle for One's Tokens, Season 2!" One cheered.

14/15 objects remain