Chapter 4

Team Ketchup: Maddie, Stephanie, Jello, Coffee, Robot Cat

Team Mustard: WiFi, Pennywise, Sailor Moon

Team Mayo: Headphones, Orange, Tea, Nordstrom Shopping Bag

"Nordstrom Shopping Bag... Nordstrom Shopping Bag... NORDSTROM SHOPPING BAG!!" screeched Tea, trying to wake up Nordstrom Shopping Bag in the middle of the night. "Ugh, what? I need my eight hours," Nordstrom Shopping Bag yapped. "Sorry, it's just that I can't sleep. I'm worried for our team," Tea sighed. "Like, why?" "Because last night before Crystal Ball left, she told us all she put a curse on our team so that we would lose every challenge until we're all eliminated... what if the curse is real?" Tea asked. "Hmm... it's a possibility, but I'm not, like, superstitious or whatever, you just gotta go with the flow sometimes and hope it works out!" Nordstrom Shopping Bag cheered. 

 "Well... if we do lose this next challenge, we have to devise a plan. Orange and Headphones seem to be reconnecting, and they're both very smart players, so we have to split them up!" Tea explained. "Well, like, how are we gonna do that?" Nordstrom Shopping Bag asked. "I'll talk to Orange, you talk to Headphones. I'll tell Orange to vote for you, you tell Headphones to vote for me. Then we can both place our votes on either one. That way, it'll be a 2-1-1 vote, and we'll both be safe!" Tea cheered. "That's like.... Complicated, but I'll totes try!" cheered Nordstrom Shopping Bag. Tea smiled. "Thanks... I knew I could count on you!" she cheered. 

 Hours later, at 5:30 in the morning, while Stephanie was peacefully sleeping next to Robot Cat... an alarm went off. "AAH OMG WHAT'S GOING ON!!" she screeched. "Oh sorry master, Golf Ball programmed me with an alarm so we get up early!" Robot Cat cheered. "Golf Ball did? Why?" Stephanie asked. "She offered too! She said we need to be prepared for challenges!" Robot Cat explained. "Are you serious? I am NOT getting up at 5:30 every morning, come on Maddie, let's go talk to Golf Ball. She's probably still in her stupid underground lab," Stephanie muttered. "Why me? I'm not bothered by the alarms, you talk to her," Maddie yapped. "UGH, whatever," Stephanie grumbled. 

 She hopped into Golf Ball's underground laboratory, where Golf Ball was working on a new project. "Greetings! What brings you here, Stephanie?" Golf Ball asked in her raspy voice. "What's with the alarm?" Stephanie angrily asked. "Why... that's to help you," Golf Ball said with a smug grin. "Oh lord... what did you do..." Stephanie asked. "That's for you to find out," Golf Ball grinned, and she disappeared into the shadows. Stephanie rolled her eyes and left. 

 At the same time, One rang his bell, and everyone headed to the center. "Ok everyone, are we all here this time? Jello, you're still alive?" One asked. "Yes," Jello muttered. "Perfect! For this challenge, your goal is to stay awake. The first team to have all their members fall asleep will have to vote someone out, good luck!" he explained. WiFi raised her hand. "Ugh, what?" One yapped. "Isn't my team at a disadvantage, since... you know, there's only three of us?" she asked. "Well, that's your fault for losing the first two challenges! Anyways, good luck and don't go to bed!" One cheered. 

 With that, he left, leaving everyone with nothing to do. "Wait a minute... guys, we have Coffee on our team, literally the most energetic person here! We're good to go!" Maddie cheered. "Actually, I work on a seven-day schedule where I use all my energy the first six days, and then sleep for 24 hours straight!" Coffee cheered. "Is... today your day to sleep?" Jello asked. "Yup! Goodnight!" Coffee cheered and then he passed out. "Maddie, you jinxed us!" Stephanie cried. "How was I supposed to know Coffee has a weird sleep schedule!" Maddie replied.