Chapter 6

Team Ketchup: Maddie, Stephanie, Jello, Coffee, Robot Cat

Team Mustard: WiFi, Pennywise, Sailor Moon

Team Mayo: Headphones, Tea

Tea and Headphones decided to sleep next to each other for the remainder of the night. Tea was too shaken up. "If we lose the next two challenges... both of us... will be... ELIMINATED!" she screeched worriedly. "Tea calm down! Is Crystal Ball's curse real? Probably, but we have to stay focused! We're sure to merge soon, let's just keep our heads in the game and really fight for this!" Headphones cheered motivationally. Tea sighed. "We got this... let's beat those other teams to the core!" she cheered. 

 Meanwhile... Jello aggressively shook Coffee awake. "C- c- c- COFFEE!!!" Coffee screeched. "Shh! Shut up Coffee! Follow me," Jello yapped and dragged Coffee into the nearby woods. "Ok, so I was just thinking since we're both newbies, we should gang up on the veterans!" Jello cheered. Coffee let out an extremely loud shriek in response and started spinning in circles. "So... is that a yes or no?" jello asked. "Y- y- y- YES!!!" Coffee yelled. "I was thinking we would get out Stephanie or Maddie first since they're basically running our entire team. I'll try to get Robot Cat on board, but currently she's dead so we'll have to wait until they bring her back," Jello muttered. Jello nodded and then ran away. "I'm making a deal with the devil right now," Jello sighed. 

 A couple of hours later in the morning, everyone gathered in the center. "Congratulations on making it to the final ten everyone! ⅓ of you that started has been eliminated!" One told them. There was no response from anyone else. "Anyway, today's challenge is a damsel in distress competition. "A damsel in distress competition? That's really the best you could come up with?" Stephanie cried. "Shush! One person from each team will be kidnapped and locked somewhere on the floating island. The last team to find their kidnapped teammate will have to vote someone out!" One explained. "Wait a minute... where's Sandwich?" asked Maddie. "Oh yeah! Sandwich is ALSO locked away somewhere, if you find him, your team will receive some bonus points!" One explained. "So who's getting kidnapped?" Sailor Moon asked. "WiFi, Maddie, and Tea," One said. Suddenly, WiFi, Maddie, and Tea all disappeared into thin air. "What the heck? How did you do that??" Headphones cried. "Number magic. Now go!" One yelled. 

 "Wait! One, you never revived Robot Cat. She died last time after she fell off the stage, remember??" Stephanie yelled. "Hm? Oh yeah! Golf Ball and Tennis Ball rebuilt her last night. Now, her name is CYBORG cat!" One cheered and chucked a new and improved Robot Cat. "Greetings fellow objects, my name is Cyborg Cat, here to grant your every request!" cheered Cyborg Cat. "Oh my gosh... She's normal now!" Jello gasped. "Cyborg Cat, use your very robotic nose to sniff out where Maddie is!" Stephanie ordered. "Understood, master!" Cyborg Cat cheered. She picked up a scent and Team Ketchup followed her. They cut through the forest, and then Cyborg Cat dug down into the ground, to reveal Maddie all tied up and gagged. "Wow, that was... surprisingly easy," Jello muttered. "W- w- WOOHOO! W- w- WE WIN!" Coffee cheered. Team Ketchup wins immunity!" cheered One. 

 "It's now between Team Ketchup and Team Mayo!" "Alright Headphones... you may be on a tiny team of two, and the only way for you to be safe is for you to find Tea before the other team... but we got this. No cuts, no buts, no coconuts. If you lose this challenge, you're gone," he gulped. 

 Meanwhile... "Alright Pennywise, me and you have to find WiFi before Headphones finds Tea, so let's bring our A-game! Where do you think she's hiding?" Sailor Moon wondered. "Hm... well it's not like there are that many hiding spots here, she's probably just tied to a tree or something," shrugged Pennywise. They wandered around the forest, but couldn't find anything. 

 Headphones weren't having any luck either. "It's this STUPID curse that Crystal Ball put on us, that's what it is!" he whined. After 24 hours, One gave them a hint through his megaphone. "Tea is ABOVE, and WiFi is BELOW, that's your hint!" he yelled. "Wait a minute... Golf Ball and Tennis Ball's secret lab is underground! That had to be where WiFi is! Quick Pennywise, we have to get there fast!" cried Sailor Moon, and the two took off.  

Headphones also had a realization. There was a notably tall tree near the edge of the island. "She has to be up there!" he cheered. He ran towards the tree and started climbing. At the same time, Pennywise and Sailor Moon had reached the lab. But before they could open the hatch... "Tea is that you??" Headphones gasped, seeing Tea tied up and gagged at the top of the tree. He ripped the tape off her mouth. "It IS me, we win, we win!" she cheered excitably. "Team Mayo wins immunity!" One cheered, just as Sailor Moon and Pennywise entered the lab, to see WiFi tied up and gagged. "Darn it... we were so close too!" Pennywise sighed. Sailor Moon untied WiFi and took the tape off her. "I heard some rustling from the closet... check there," she said. "... the closet...?" Sailor Moon began. She walked over to Golf Ball's closet, and opened it, to see Sandwich tied up inside. "Wow, it looks like Team Mustard has ALSO found Sandwich. That means they overthrow Team Mayo's score and win immunity!" One cheered. "Oh my gosh, we won... WE WON!!" Pennywise gasped. "Woohoo!" WiFi cheered and the three hugged. Everyone met back up in the center. 

 "Team Ketchup and Team Mustard, once again you're safe. Team Mayo, for the fourth time in a row, you will have to vote someone out," One announced. "This stupid game and its stupid rules!" cried Headphones. "Headphones, calm down! We may have lost, but whoever stays out of the two of us has to avenge our team!" Tea sighed. Headphones nodded "That's what has to happen," he sighed.

30 minutes later...

"Welcome to the Bake that Steak ceremony, Tea and Headphones! This is... kind of a weird situation since there are only two of you, so you can't really vote... so we're gonna have a tiebreaker instead! Whoever breaks this tie first wins! Get it, since it's a "Tie Breaker?" haha," One cheered. Tea broke the tie that One was holding. "Welp, Tea stays alive! That means that Headphones is eliminated!" One cheered. "Darn it," Headphones muttered. "I'm sorry Headphones! That was a super stupid tie-breaker that he just copied from BFDI, I hate that you're going out like this!" cried Tea. "Tea, you're the last person standing from our team... make us proud," Headphones smiled. Then the spring shot him away. "Huh... I'm really the last one standing from Team Mayo now... that's kinda depressing," Tea sighed. "Welp, with Tea being all on her own, will she be able to overcome the odds? Find out next time, on Battle for One's Tokens!" One cheered.

9/15 objects remain.