Chapter 164 : [Operation Spearhead Part 2 (Yakutsk II)]

[Yakutsk, Russia]

After awhile Alice took her seat right beside Kanzaki as she expressed towards everyone about the closeness between the two of them. Through this act aside from Richard who knew beforehand about their real relationship with each other, the others were clearly shocked by this development between them.

Noting again that this is just a way for Alice to get the other guys from her team to stop bothering her. After all ever since the start of the operation, the guys on her group all took a liking to her due to her character, then suddenly tried to get close to her in every small interactions they could make.

Just two guys always following her was enough to give her some headache, luckily the commanding officer of their group is a woman which relieved her from time to time.

In that moment her groups commanding officer then spoke out towards her from the door.

"User Alice? Why are you sitting on another groups side?"

*********

Name: Wei Chen

Age: 24

Gender: Female

Occupation: Military Commanding Officer

Skill: None

Nationality: Chinese

Status: Working in Shangri-La Military Force

*********

"Commanding Officer Chen! I just feel like sitting beside him, but don't worry were acquaintance back at home"

"Is that so? But still were currently on working operation, we need to maintain our work etiquette"

"...But..."

Hearing Alice lacking words, Commanding Officer Wei then looked over her group and saw how the guys on her group have an expression full of envy for the person sitting besides Alice. Upon realizing the situation she then gave in.

"Fine! just this once... this is a proper gathering not some outdoor meetup, thus required behavior is needed"

"Understood! Thank you for your consideration"

After Alice got her confirmation from her commanding officer, she then happily relaxed her whole body as she leaned her head unto Kanzaki's shoulder. On the other hand once Commanding officer Chen finished her talk with Alice, she then turned towards her group as she saw the defeated, envious, and angry expression from the guys on her side.

In that moment however Commanding officer Zhang then approached her as they greeted each other.

While both commanding officer were talking to each other, the other people in their respective groups on the other hand returned to talking to their own group while discussing their next move for the operation. of course each and every team has each of their own tactics, thus their approach for this hunting operation will be different from one another.

Amidst all of that Alice took this chance to apologize towards Kanzaki for the trouble that she brought with her. Due to her actions the aggro of the guys on her team naturally shifted over to him, but since she knew that Kanzaki would be able to handle it, she just let it go as is.

"Sorry about the aggro over"

"I knew it! after all were not that close enough to actually have that type of special relationship"

"Ehehehehe! well it is true that we are close"

".... Not to that extent"

At that Isabelle then cuts in through the comms as she joined the conversation between the two.

(Isabelle: "Well well! I just took a break and here you are now! both of you finally met again and what's more your sitting by with each other AGAIN!!!")

"You don't have to stress that Isabelle" commented by Kanzaki

"Yeah! there's no hidden meaning about this act, your just exaggerating things" added by Alice

Hearing Alice words, Isabelle was then lost for words as she then switched the comms to a private line between her and Alice in order to disclose a conversation just between the two of them. Just by seeing Alice expression throughout their private conversation, she then knew that they're topic wasn't something grave, nevertheless he couldn't help but just be curious.

In fact Kanzaki isn't that a dense of a person. Just by observing Isabelle behavior towards him and the tone of her voice every time they speak with each other, he knew for sure that Isabelle holds him dearly in a special meaning deep within him. Of course despite understanding this and realizing her feelings, understanding it and accepting it are two different things.

Thus despite understanding Isabelle's feeling towards him, he cant immediately reciprocate as he doesn't know what he feels towards other people himself. After all from early childhood, emotions just hurt him whenever he had a chance to relax and think about his life. The death of the people around him including his parents really just traumatized him.

If the head general of the chaos breaker organization took a huge hit mentally when his mother died during the apocalypse despite being an adult, then he on the other hand would took a much more heavier blow due to his child mindset back then. Thus having traumatic flashback from those years is an unavoidable event.

In order to purge his traumatic flashbacks, he has no choice but to completely cut off his emotions to a certain degree. Due to that Kanzaki seldom had a hard time recognizing his true emotions and feelings whenever he wanted.

That kind of situation goes on for awhile inside the room. Since two groups had already gathered inside the room, they were naturally waiting for the last group to arrive in order to discuss the topic at hand.

Soon after the third group finally arrived as its commanding officer approached the two commanding officer Zhang and Chen as its own group approached the other people in the room.

From that, some people from Alice group approached a person from the third group. ALo0ngside it even Farid seemed to recognize someone from that group too as he approached a person from the third group and begun talking their experience with each other.

After awhile when the third group arrived, the people of highest ranking in the city then arrived as they greeted everyone and asked them to sit down on their seat. The first person is the Deputy Chair of the Federation Council Committee on Federal Structure, Regional Policy, Local Government and Northern Affairs, while the other is the Deputy Chair of the Federation Council Committee on Agriculture and Food Policy and Environmental Management.

*********

Name: Yegor Akimov

Age: 48

Gender: Male

Occupation: Politician

Skill: None

Nationality: Russian

Status: Deputy Chair of the Federation Council Committee on Federal Structure, Regional Policy, Local Government and Northern Affairs

*********

*********

Name: Alexander Borisov

Gender: Male

Occupation: Politician

Skill: None

Nationality: Russian

Status: Deputy Chair of the Federation Council Committee on Agriculture and Food Policy and Environmental Management

*********

The moment this two high ranking people in Russia arrives, the room then became silent as the three commanding officer of the three groups greeted them with a salute.

With every person that is needed for the brief meeting already arrived, the talk then proceeded per schedule for the three groups inside the capital city.