𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞.

"ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʀᴜꜱᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱɪɢɴꜱ, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴛᴜʀɴ ᴏᴜᴛ ꜰɪɴᴇ." - ᴊʜᴇɴᴇ ᴀɪᴋᴏ ღ

𝐍𝐈'𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟏𝐒𝐓, 𝟕:𝟐𝟓𝐏𝐌𝐍𝐈'𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈'𝐒 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌: 𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟏𝐒𝐓, 𝟕:𝟐𝟓𝐏𝐌
𝐍𝐈'𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈'𝐒 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌: 𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

❀ ɴɪ'ᴍᴀʀɪ ʀᴇʟᴇᴀꜱᴇᴅ ᴀ fake smile as she lightly dabbed on a little blush to her cheekbones. She sat in front of her ceiling high mirror analyzing herself. "All of our memories, all you meant to me. All that history, all that's history." Ni'mari sighed as she sang along to Jhene Aiko playing on her TV. 

Cianna Sky and Kiyalina, who were sat around Ni's vanity doing their makeup, laughed playfully as they watched their heartbroken friend sitting depressed on the floor.

"NaiNai, don't worry. He's gonna be back." Lina said, standing up to comfort her.

"Right, he can't leave you alone just like that. He's in love." Sky chimed in, smiling at her. "Plus, DD told me that Notti said he's literally only coming tonight 'cause you're gonna be there."

"Really?" Ni said, her face slowly turning into a smile.

Sky nodded, before standing up and sitting next to her. "Don't worry, he dead loves you."

"Yeah, and I was talking to Jordy and he said Notti wanted to know what color your costume is so he could match with you." Lina added, laughing.

"Hollon', you and Jordy are getting closeee. When did this happen?" Sky said, smiling but also confused.

"Chillll, it's not even like that." Lina said, trying to stop herself from smiling. "He's cute and all, but I still got Meek."

"Girl, fuck Meek with his dog ass. Jordy better, not gon' lie." Sky replied, smacking her playfully. "Plus, didn't you say Meek has been acting all weird and suspicious?"

"Right, he gives me weird vibes. Ion know." Ni added in, shrugging. "Like, he's nice as a friend and all. But Ion know, something about him is just off to me."

"Yeah, like he's cool and all when he's your friend but he's maddd controlling when he's in a relationship." Sky said, widening her eyes. "I remember last year, he got with this girl in our school right. I think she was like a year older, but anyway, bro he would literally never let her go out with her friends, always tell her what to wear. Shit was crazy."

"Damn, really?" Lina said, shocked. "How you know?"

"My friend that was friends with the girl at the time would tell me allll the tea." Sky replied, laughing. "She was mad at her at first 'cause she thought she would rather chill with him than her friends, but she lowkey didn't even have a choice."