𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞.

"ᴀɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ ᴡᴀʟᴋᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ᴅᴏᴏʀ." - ᴊʜᴇɴᴇ ᴀɪᴋᴏ ღ

𝐍𝐈'𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑𝟐𝟓𝐓𝐇 𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓, 𝟒:𝟏𝟒𝐏𝐌𝐍𝐈'𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈'𝐒 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌: 𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

𝟐𝟓𝐓𝐇 𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓, 𝟒:𝟏𝟒𝐏𝐌
𝐍𝐈'𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈'𝐒 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌: 𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

❀ ɴɪ'ᴍᴀʀɪ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴋʏ laughed as they rapped along to the song playing loudly on Ni's TV. Ni'mari stood up from her bed and walked over to her vanity. She sat down and looked at herself in her hollywood mirror, deciding what she should do with her hair.

"I don't know what to wearrr." Cianna Sky said, sighing as she looked through the bag full of clothes she brought with her. 

Ni'mari laughed and picked up one of the tops that Sky had thrown on the floor. "This is cute." 

"I wore that last time though." She said, holding the top up to her torso. "What are you gonna wear?"

"I'm prolly just gonna wear my long sleeved black skin-tight jumpsuit, black socks and my black Yeezy foam runners." Ni'mari said. "Should I curl my hair a lil, or leave it straight?" 

"Curl it. But not really curly, make them body waves." Sky said, walking over to Ni'mari's closet. "Where's your white playsuit?" 

"Which one?" Ni asked her, looking in the mirror, about to do her hair.

"The long-sleeved one with the zip in front." Sky replied.

"Oh, I think it's in my dresser." Ni said, sectioning off the bottom of her hair.

Cianna Sky walked over to Ni's dresser to look for the playsuit. She found it not too long after and put it on. "You think this looks okay?"

"Ooo, you look so good. Wear that." Ni said, smiling, as she combed out the curl that she had just formed in her hair.

"Thanks, girl. I'm gonna wear my white fur slides with it, or you think I should wear my Jordans instead?" She said, holding up both pairs of shoes on each side of her.

"The slides match more, wear them." Ni said, turning back around. 

"Please, Ion know why I'm stressing so much about what to wear," Sky said, laughing and putting her head in her hands. "Bro, I think I'm in love."

Ni'mari jerked her head back so fast that she nearly burnt her neck with the curler. "Cianna Sky Nyla Banks, what???" She said with raised eyebrows.

"Brooo, I knowww. I'm meant to be the player not the fucking simp, but Ion know this nigga just got me feeling different, like." Sky said, sighing, as she sat down on the edge of Ni's bed.

Ni stood up and ran over to her bed, hugging Sky. "Sky, awww that's mad cute." She said, laughing.

"No! It's embarrassing, ew." Sky said, unamused.