𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

"ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ɢᴏɪɴɢ, ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ɢᴏɪɴɢ." - ᴊʜᴇɴᴇ ᴀɪᴋᴏ ღ

𝐍𝐈'𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟐𝐓𝐇, 𝟏𝟎:𝟐𝟖𝐀𝐌𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋: 𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐊𝐄𝐑𝐒, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟐𝐓𝐇, 𝟏𝟎:𝟐𝟖𝐀𝐌
𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋: 𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐊𝐄𝐑𝐒, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

❀ ᴀ ʟᴏᴜᴅ ꜱᴄʀᴇᴀᴍ emerged from Ni'mari's throat as she desperately tried to get away from Darrian, hiding behind DD for protection and clutching onto his back. The young girl breathed in and out deeply, catching her breath as DD stood confused about the situation.

The hallway was quiet and empty, other than the occasional clip clops of a teacher's heels walking or the static of a walkie talkie in the distance. 

"Yo, why you running pussy?" Ddot said, chasing after her and standing in front of DD, trying to get past DD's arms which were waving around to protect Ni'mari.

"Darrian, don't let Notti catch you tryna hit Ni." Jennaya said, laughing as she walked closer to them. "He gon' beat ya ass."

"You think I'm scared of that nigga, bro?" Ddot said, removing his focus from Ni'mari and turning around to face Jennaya. "Let him catch me, Ion care."

"Aight, Imma call him up now." Jennaya said, pulling her phone out of her pocket and unlocking it.

"Chill, chill." Darrian said, laughing slightly as he backed away from Ni and DD and walked over to Jennaya. "I was playin', bro."

"Yeah, that's what I thought." She chuckled, placing her phone back in her pocket.

"I'm gonna go to class, I'm tired." Ni said, picking her handbag up off the floor and slinging it onto her shoulder.

"Nah, bro." DD said, furrowing his eyebrows. "Stay here, shit's mad boring." 

"Where's Sky at?" Ni said, looking through her bag. "I still got her fucking water bottle, this shit's leaking in my bag."

"Keep that shit away from me." Ddot said, shrugging his shoulders.

"I'll take anything that belongs to my wife." DD said, smirking as he grabbed the bottle out of Ni's hand.

Ni raised an eyebrow and stepped away from him. "Okay..."

"You so thirsty, bro." Jennaya chimed in, laughing.

"That's not the only thing of Sky's that I'm thirsty for." DD mumbled, with a smirk on his face.

"Nah, what?" Ni laughed, gasping.

Ddot shook his head. "Some horny ass nigga, bro."

Jennaya laughed, pulling out her phone and setting it up on a flat surface that was at waist height from the ground. "I'm going live, don't expose ya selves." She said, swiping to the camera on Instagram.