𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞.

"ɪꜰ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ʟᴇᴀʀɴᴇᴅ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴏꜱᴇ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛʏ ʟɪɴᴇꜱ." - ᴊʜᴇɴᴇ ᴀɪᴋᴏ ღ

𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐎 (𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐈) 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝐒𝐓, 𝟐:𝟐𝟐𝐏𝐌𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐊𝐄𝐑𝐒, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝐒𝐓, 𝟐:𝟐𝟐𝐏𝐌
𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐊𝐄𝐑𝐒, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

❀ ᴅɪɴᴇʀᴏ ꜱɪɢʜᴇᴅ ᴀꜱ he maneuvered in between the apps on his phone aimlessly. The radiant sun beamed against his caramel skin, hitting him softly as he took a long drag out of his blunt. He leaned back into the chair he was sat on and squinted his eyes.

To the side of him was his brother, Diego, who was also on his phone. He was typing very fast, must've been talking to Sky. Notti looked up at the sun, with slightly open eyes and looked back down at his phone. He sighed once more, refreshing each app.

"You good wit' all that sighing, bro?" DD said, sounding annoyed.

"You think I should just call her?" Notti asked, looking over at him.

"Yes, bro." DD replied, rolling his eyes. "I been told you this. The longer you go without calling her, the angrier she'll get."

"But she was so mad at me though," Notti said, setting his phone down on his lap so he could rub his face with his hand. "Ion think she would even wanna talk to me. I never seen her that mad before."

"Trust me, she does." DD responded, putting his attention back on his phone. "Just call her."

Notti took one last drag out of his blunt, inhaling deeply, before handing it to DD. "Aight," He said, standing up and exhaling. He opened the phone app and sighed. "I'll call her."

DD watched as his brother went back into the house, before turning back around and continued on his phone. 

Notti paced slowly around the living room, walking back and forth horizontally as he waited for the call to be answered, pressing his phone against his ear. He took a deep breath in as he could no longer hear the dial tone. 

There was silence on the other side and he sighed, taking the phone away from his ear. 

"Hello?" A voice could be heard as his finger hovered over the bright red button, intending to end the call. 

His face lit up with a smile, placing the phone back to his ear. "Ni? Is that you?" 

"Fuck you mean 'is that me'? You the one that called, nigga. Who else would it be?" She replied, in a stern voice. He could hear a sigh and a door shutting in the background. "What do you want, Dinero?" 

"We needa talk, NaiNai." He said, with a tone of hope in his voice. "I miss you, aight? And I'm sorry. I feel like we never even got a chance to talk properly 'bout the situation."