𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫.

"ᴏᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪɴᴅᴏᴡꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ꜱᴏᴜʟ." - ᴊʜᴇɴᴇ ᴀɪᴋᴏ ღ 

𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐎 (𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐈) 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝟐𝟒𝐓𝐇 𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓, 𝟏𝟏:𝟏𝟐𝐀𝐌𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋: 𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐊𝐄𝐑𝐒, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

𝟐𝟒𝐓𝐇 𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓, 𝟏𝟏:𝟏𝟐𝐀𝐌
𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋: 𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐊𝐄𝐑𝐒, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

❀ ʟᴏᴜᴅ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇꜱ ꜰɪʟʟᴇᴅ the noiseless hallway as the tiredness was removed from the young adolescents' eyes by the busyness of a Monday morning. Dinero sauntered down the hallway, looking for Diego, who he had barely seen since they left the house.  

He turned the corner, finally spotting his brother, who was surrounded by a group of his older friends, and walked over to him.

"Wassup, my lil mans. You good?" Kentrell, one of the boys, said, dapping Notti up as he approached the group. 

"Yeah, I'm chillin'." Notti said, slightly distracted. "Yo, DD. Come here, I needa talk to you."

"What's wrong, lil bro?" DD said, as the two separated from the rest of the group.

"You seen Ni today? I ain't seen her all day." He asked, chewing his bottom lip.

"Relax, bro. It's still morning." DD said, chuckling. "But yeah, I seen her a few minutes ago."

"Oh, aight." Notti replied. "Bro, Imma need you to do me a favor at lunch."

"Depends on what it is." DD said, raising an eyebrow, confused.

"Tell CS to go somewhere witchu', so Ni can come chill wit' me." Notti said, smiling at what he thought was a brilliant idea.

"Bro, what?" DD said, laughing. "Just 'cause Sky ain't there don't mean Ni's just gonna leave and chill witchu'. She's cool wit' the other girls too, plus she's getting mad close wit' Jennaya."

"Obviously, bro. But what I mean is if Sky there she won't leave and come wit' me, 'cause she wouldn't wanna leave Sky." Notti said, rolling his eyes.

"Aight, Imma do my best." DD said, shrugging. "But she mad at me right now so Ion know."

"She stay mad at you, what the fuck." Notti said, laughing. "What you do this time?"

"Bro, I didn't even do shit. She mad 'cause I didn't say hi to her TWO whole days ago and now she not talking to me." DD began, explaining the situation. "So, I called her like 30 minutes after she left to see if she got home safe and she didn't pick up so I texted her, asking if she was okay, and she put 'don't call my phone.' with a fucking period at the end like, bro what?" 

Notti laughed. "Nah, CS is mad funny for that." 

"No." DD said, before continuing with his story. "So, I asked her what I even did and then that's when she said 'you ain't say hi to me'."