𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧.

"ᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʟᴏʙᴇ ꜱᴘɪɴꜱ 'ʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ 'ʀᴏᴜɴᴅ." - ᴊʜᴇɴᴇ ᴀɪᴋᴏ ღ

𝐍𝐈'𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝐒𝐓, 𝟖:𝟐𝟐𝐀𝐌𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐈'𝐒  & 𝐃𝐃'𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄

𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝐒𝐓, 𝟖:𝟐𝟐𝐀𝐌
𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐈'𝐒 & 𝐃𝐃'𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄

❀ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴏꜰ the tweeting birds outside woke Ni'mari up out of her snooze. She blinked the sleep out of her eyes and yawned widely. She laid peacefully on the bed, with her head resting on Notti's chest as his left arm wrapped tightly around her waist.

She smiled to herself as she looked up at him, watching him as he slept.

"Stop watching me." Notti groaned, making Ni gasp.

"Shutup, I glanced at you for a quick second. Are you awake?" Ni replied, confused.

"Obviously I am if I'm talking to you." Notti responded, lifting his head up from his pillow and stretching out his arms. 

Ni smacked him lightly on his chest. "Stop being rude." 

Notti laughed, moving her hand away. "Morning, MarMar. You sleep good?"

"Yeah, you?" She replied, standing up. 

Notti nodded and smirked as he watched her adjust her shorts, pulling them down at the legs.

"You just flashed me, bro." Notti said, laughing. 

"Shutup, you ain't see shit." Ni replied, rolling her eyes.

Notti stood up and walked over to her, standing behind her and wrapped him arms around her waist. He kissed her cheek repeatedly as she tried to move away, laughing. 

He bent her over and continued kissing her cheek. "Bro, stop moving." He shouted, chuckling.

"Nottiiii, let go." Ni said, laughing.

"Come on, ma. Let's go get ready." Notti said, finally releasing his grip and walking over to his door. 

"Get ready for what?" Ni'mari asked, following behind him. 

"For the day, dumbass." Notti said, opening his door and rolling his eyes.

Ni mugged him, walking out after him as they entered into the bathroom. He picked up his toothbrush, rinsing it and then putting some toothpaste on it. 

"Bro, you still watching me." Notti said, laughing as he looked at Ni'mari through the mirror.

"I wasn't even watching you, bro. You're getting me tight." Ni said, laughing and rolling her eyes.

"I bet you are  tight." Notti said, smirking, before moving his toothbrush in circular motions against his teeth.

It took Ni a little while to understand what he meant but when she got it, she gasped, widening her eyes. "Oh my God, Notti. You and DD are freaks, bro."