Part 6 - The Pact

Dramatic gasps and shocked noises emanated out of jungkook while Jimin had narrated to him the incidents of last night with Taehyung. "He's trying to play with your feelings! Don't fall for it jimin-ssi!" He warned. Was he? Jimin couldn't really make up his mind about taehyung completely. "Just forget about it. It's not like I'm going to fall for him just over a few obscene words in my ear." Jimin shrugged it off while taking a bite of his sandwich while jungkook was already on his third cup of ramen in the past 30 minutes. "My god jungkook slow down. Have u been starved?". Jungkook shook his head innocently "just skipped breakfast"  he replied with his glistening doe eyes and jimin couldn't help but melt over that.

"Hey 174!" He heard a voice yell and instantly he knew who brought the menace. Taehyung stood in front of him and bent down on the table to look him in the eye. "What do u want Kim?" Jimin asked, already annoyed for no reason and Taehyung loved doing that too him. Especially because of the way he rolled his eyes or just because he looks cute when he's annoyed. "Just wanted to say hi shawty." Jimin rolled his eyes, yet again giving Taehyung just what he wished for. Taehyung was about to continue rip jimin's sanity apart when Mark walked up to their table, "Taehyung. Jimin. Jungkook we have a party tonight at my place so be there."

"ALrigt lets go!" jimin heard from an excited and unbothered taehyung as he got off the table, skipped away to class. "I don't really feel like going." Jimin muttered, receiving a little nudge from jungkook in return.  "It'll be fun come on. Mark's parties are crazy." Jungkook said with an exaggerated drag to the word crazy. "Are u going?" Jimin asked still hesitant. Jungkook rolled his eyes like he was just asked the most stupid question to ever exist "Duh."

"Fine. I'll think about it." "Yay!" Squealed jungkook, hugging jimin by the side whilst having his adorable bunny smile on his face.

------- 6.pm --------

Jimin was lying on the couch, scrolling through Netflix when he wasn't even interested in it and trying hard not to stare at a shirtless taehyung who has been walking around the whole place in search of this and that.  I swear he does this on purpose. Jimin did not completely hate parties but he just did not feel like getting drunk tonight which is definitely bound to happen if he went. So he had just told jungkook he'd pass but he was really starting to regret it when half the school was going to be there.

"Are you going to stop staring or do I really have to put a shirt on already?" Ugh there it is. That annoying hot cocky irritating yet tempting voice again. "I'm not staring Kim." He rolled his eyes. "Tsk you were. Pervert." "Well it's not my fault you're going to be walking around like that. And please tell me you're not going to bring a girl here." Taehyung laughed walking towards his room, "A Girl would be an understatement pup."

"Didn't know you were into threesomes." "I'm just trying to make it as noisy as I can for you." Taehyung mocked as his phone rang. "Aight that's my call. See ya later then pup." He buttoned up his leopard print shirt, tucking it half way in into his tight black pants and not bothering to make his hair any less of a mess because why would he give a damn about it when he looked good either ways? He took his keys and walked out not forgetting to mess up jimin's hair on the way and getting yelled at by him, and taehyung finally felt like his day hasn't been wasted.

An hour passed by with jimin lying on that couch staring at the television screen which was playing some movie which did not peak his interest at all. Maybe he should have went after all. He checked the time. Maybe I can still go? He picked up his phone and called jungkook who surprisingly had a very pleasant background for someone who's at a party. "Hey min. Wassup." "Can I still come?" He heard a gasp from the other side of the line "For real? Oh my god yes! I'll go get ready and I'll pick you up!" Get ready? "Aren't u already at the party Guk?" Jimin questioned. "No. I didn't feel like going without you." Jungkook responded with a pout. Aww. Jimin giggled "You're the sweetest guk. We're gonna have fun tonight!" "Yas!!! Wanna get ready together?" "I'm in" "I'll face time you!" "Okay" laughed jimin.