Part 2 - Bandaid

( Note: I know it's not Friday yet but I'm free so I'm posting this part early :) )

        "For the last time Kim. Give my bag back!" He yelled while attempting to grab his bag. Boy was he regretting it. He should have remebered to take his bag that day but his mind was clouded with what had happened then and ended up carelessly leaving it and throwing it right into taehyung's hands. "Oh why can't u take it yourself? Are you perhaps too short for that huh?" Said Taehyung, laughing.

        "Don't trouble him Taehyung" a voice interrupted. Taehyung looked at Jungkook who was now standing in front of his face, between jimin and him. "Stay out of it Jeon" he said and rolled his eyes. "I can handle it jungkook" jimin interrupted but jungkook wasn't backing up. He gripped on Jimin's bag, trying to snatch it front taehyung. "Let go of it taehyung" jungkook said, starting to get pissed.

          "Okay" Taehyung said before letting go of the bag while jungkook was still trying to pull it back making him fall on the floor. Jimin glared at Taehyung who was laughing out at Jungkook who was on the floor. That only enraged jungkook more as he stood up and gave the bag to Jimin. "Let's go" jimin said as he turned out to leave with Jungkook who looked like he was ready to throw hands. "Oh oh little pup needs his knight in shining armor to come save him?" Taehyung said loudly still laughing. He ignored him. "Losers! Take your wuss little friend home and cry together!" Taehyung continued to yell out.

          That was it. Jimin was patient but he wasn't going to take any more of this behavior from Kim Taehyung and Taehyung knew it. He just did it to trigger and it worked. He watched at jimin turned around and threw a punch at him without hesitating a second. "Don't call me that ever again" he glared. Taehyung was blank. He clenched his jaw as he grabbed his shirt and pushed him on the floor. Kneeling down, placing his legs on either side of jimin and punched him in the face at least a three times times continously.

             To say Jungkook was shook at what was happening right now would be an understatement. The gentleman Park Jimin who hated violence just started a fight with Kim Taehyung. There was already a crowd forming now around them watching but none stopping. No one dared to interfere Taehyung in anything. Jimin wasn't the only getting hit though. It would be fair to say both of them had equal power and hit each the equal amount of times.

            The both of them kept hitting each other ruthlessly till Mrs. Sherly who came into the crowd after seeing all the commotion yelled them to stop. Jungkook dragged back jimin who had a lip cracked with a cut on his cheek which apparently jungkook assumed was because of the number of rings taehyung had on. Taehyung too stood on the other side, equally bruised as he sent death glares at jimin to get them in return from him.

               "When are u going to stop causing trouble in school Kim Taehyung?" Mrs. Sherly said to which taehyung didn't respond. "Both of u will have detention after school today. Don't skip it unless u want further trouble." She said as she dismissed all the other students out of the place. "Jungkook. Take them to the nurse's office before next class starts." Of course jungkook didn't want to take taehyung and neither did taehyung want to go with jungkook. Jungkook nodded to her in response as she left the hallway.

             Jungkook noticed taehyung had already left and he couldn't care less. "Are u okay Jimin?" "I'm fine" he said still angered at taehyung as he pulled away from jungkook's grip on his arm. "Let's go to the nurse's office" jungkook said and lead him to the office while jimin was in his own thoughts. Why did he get so worked up over that? He usually rarely loses his patience and heck he even hit him first. This was the first time jimin had ever got into a fight in his 3 years of high-school and he was disappointed in himself of the image he ad made of himself that day.