Part 4 - Roomie

Jimin stopped at the stairs of the 7th floor panting, "Why did the elevator have to stop working just when I came?". He walks down the narrow hallway with the doors of small apartments on either side. He had finally found a good apartment he could stay in and it didn't cost that much either. But the only thing was he had to share the room with someone else and he was fine with it unless he was too irresponsible and Jimin ends up doing every work on his own.

           He took out the apartment key from his pocket and pushes it in the key hole but it wouldn't go in. Maybe he is already inside? He thought as he kept the key back in his pocket and ringed the doorbell. He heard footsteps approaching near the door as he patiently waited for it to open and reveal his to be room mate. He watched the doorknob rotate and open as it revealed the person behind the door.

            Silence filled the air as they both just stared at each other. "Taehyung?" Jimin asked in disbelief. Why do I have to run into him like this all the damn time? Is God giving me hints that I should just strangle him to death already? Jimin's thoughts were interrupted with a deep chuckle escaping out of Taehyung's lips as he leaned on the doorframe looking at Jimin in awe.

              "If you liked me so much you could have just told me pup." Taehyung said smirking. Hot. "I don't like u a bit Kim." Jimin responded rolling his eyes. "Okay see u then." Taehyung said before slamming the door shut on Jimin's face. Annoyed jimin rang the doorbell again. The door opened again, "Can u at least wait till I wear my clothes? I know it's quite a view but you are being quite obvious love." He chuckled mockingly.

             Only then Jimin realized that Taehyung was wearing nothing except the white towel wrapped around his waist. How did he not notice earlier? He looked down,  eyeing his light abs that weren't too prominent but they were there. He looked so attractive with his wet hair and a few strands falling over his face ever so perfectly.  "Stared enough?" His thoughts were yet again interrupted by the usual deep voice as he snapped out of his thoughts.

            "Look Kim. I have my name on rent for this apartment and I will stay here even if u hate me and I hate u and I can't stand u one bit at all but I have paid for this place just like u so I don't care if u don't like me being here. I will not leave, u can leave instead if u don't wanna be roommates with me." Jimin spoke in one breath leaving almost no gap between the words. And all he got in response was another very annoying chuckle.

             "I didn't even say anything about not wanting u to be here." Taehyung said as he cocked his eyebrows catching jimin zoning out at his body again. "Can u go wear something first for god's sake?" Jimin said annoyed as he was definitely getting distracted. It didn't look like he worked out as much as jimin does and he doesn't have that much of a body like him either but he still felt like he looked so much more fine.

             "Okay pup." He snickered and walked back inside. "Come in." He said from the bedroom. "I was going to anyways." Jimin muttered as he stepped into the apartment and closed the door. The walls were all white and the place was surprisingly clean. He never thought Kim Tahyung would be such a neat person. Indeed he definitely thought he would be the kind of person to have their stuff lying around everywhere and not do laundry for days.

           He snapped out of his thoughts again when Taehyung came and plopped on the brown couch placed right in front of the wall beside the window. The couch is near the window. I like the placement of furniture. He thought to himself as he cleared his throat before he spoke, "I will bring my things by today evening. It's not necessary we need to make any kind of communication just because we will be living together. You can just pretend like I'm not here and I will do the same. "