Part 3 - Reward

The past few days went on the same but only with amount of annoying each other and arguing increasing every minute. Jungkook and Yoongie being spectators of these two didn't interfere with them most of the time unless they got too serious. Jungkook could say he was surprised when he say Yoongi caring for Taehyung after every time he would be pissed off at Jimin.

          He never saw Yoongi show emotions like that. No one even bothered to talk to him because he was silent all the time. Even if someone started a conversation with him he would finish it off short with a reply of a word or 2. The others would call that his cold personality but Taehyung knew he was just a shy introvert who doesn't do a lot of talking unless necessary.

          "Well you shouldn't have touched my belonging in the first place!" Yelled jimin to which taehyung talked back "Well I don't see your name on it 174 cm" he laughed only making jimin more annoyed than he already was. "Shut up" he said which of course taehyung didn't listen to and kept saying annoying things to him. It was only 8 in the morning and jungkook was sitting in the middle of another argument already. He didn't even care at this point since from that day onwards neither of them got into any physical fights so he didn't care stopping them.

            "Isn't this getting boring?" Yoongi said earning a shocked face from Jungkook. He spoke. He actually spoke to jungkook. "Yeah it is" jungkook replied. "Wanna bunk?" "What?" Jungkook asked with a surprised face again. "What? You've never bunked class?" "I have but I wasn't expecting you to...." "Whatever. In or not?" "I'm in!" Jungkook said with his signature bunny smile plastered on his face. Yoongi found jungkook extremely adorable. But of course he wasn't going to say that obviously.

             Yoongi grabbed his bag and walked out with his lollipop in his mouth as usual as jungkook followed behind right before a few minutes their teacher entered. Where did those two go off to thought taehyung who noticed then leaving but didn't bother asking nor stopping them. As always the lessons started as jimin listened being the sincere student he is while taehyung as usual fell asleep.

- Timeskip after school -

             Jimin entered his house and closed the door as he saw his mom and dad sitting on the couch looking at him eagerly. It looked like they were waiting for him to come back. "Jiminah come here....we have to talk about something" his mom broke the silence as Jimin nodded and kept his bag on the floor as he went and sat in front of them. "Is someone wrong?" He asked. His dad shook his head as a no and said "Jimin. I am moving back to seoul. And your mom wants to come with me too. "

             Jimin was surprised by the topic. They were moving? "But whether you want to come along or not is your choice. I know this last year of high school is important for you" His dad continued. "But we just came here...." he said with a disappointed tone. "I know jimin but I've been called back." His mom places her hand on his and said "if you want to stay here than you can....we can support u from seoul....we know the fact that you got into this school isn't simple to u." Jimin was just blank.

            "I'll need some time to think about it." He said as he looked down. "Sure. U can take your time. We're leaving after 3 days....u can think till then" his dad said as jimin nodded and got up. He picked up his bag and walked upstairs to his bedroom. It was pretty evident to his mom that he was upset and his dad knew too but they didn't have a choice. "Don't worry about it...he's not a kid anymore....he'll know what to do for himself." His dad said to her with a soft smile and she smiled back at him.

              Jimin thought about it the whole night. He couldn't even sleep properly. Could he stay here alone? Would he be able to manage things for him by himself? He's never taken care of himself since he has never had to stay alone anytime so he wasn't quite sure. But he 19 years old. He should be able to fend for himself right? He isn't 10 anymore. He wanted to start being independent too.