Chapter 10

Koruki's pov [Kiyoshi's brother who's at Thailand]

I was just cleaning my boots until. Someone just barged into my tent. "What is it?" I asked annoyed "it's about your brother kiyoshi..." My heart skipped a beat. "What happened?"

Why

.

NO.

'Kiyoshi is dead!? I just visited him a while ago! Dammit!' the body wasn't found. He died by a bomb. But it doesn't make sense. Why isn't the body found?!

It was painful. I loved my brother to bits. My stomach hurts like hell.

I can't cry.

They said I can go there to help them find the body. How is mother going to react if she finds out?

[2 Days later.]

I'm at Malaya. Where kiyoshi was presumed dead. I don't want to believe it. If the body isn't found there's a chance he is still alive!

I guess this is the place where kiyoshi died. I looked around. Nothing. I kept on searching hoping he is still alive.

Hours had passed and I found nothing of kiyoshi... I'll just go return to my post. I told the officer and went off.

As I was returning. I see something moving. I guessed it was an animal. I heard someone saying something. I hid myself. As I went closer to check I realized it's a Mpaja soldier I think it's one of those army's where they fight the Japanese. As a rebellion. He was doing something I can't quite see it. He got closer to the place I was hiding in. I looked around and confirmed he was alone. I guess this one is lost.

He was getting closer until to the point he was just beside me he didn't seem to notice. "Bah"

He was shocked and turned around to my direction. I punched him in the head. He fell down. "Ah!" That's all? Not that much of a speaker hm.

I stepped on his foot making sure he can't run away. He screamed a little bit. I dragged him by the hair. As I was dragging him he clawed my hand and is making some noises I don't understand. "Shut it" I was getting irritated.

Then he bit me "holy-! You bitch!" He wasn't letting go my hands are now bleeding. Now I'm confused is this a cat or a human- . I pulled my hand. Then

"Koruki!"

What the- it was kiyoshi! He was running towards us "Kiyoshi help this thing won't stop biting my hand!" I shouted at him. "Imran stop!" Imran? Is that this things name?

He let go of my hand. Kiyoshi got here then that thing went behind kiyoshi. "What the hell kiyoshi I thought you were dead!" I was angry. "Sorry- I faked my death." What he did WHAT. "Kiyoshi you do know that is punishable if they find out!" What is wrong with my brother.

"Sorry oni chan but it was hell to serve under a cruel leader." He replied. I was just speechless. then I turned towards that Mpaja soldier who bit me I think his name was Imran? I pointed at him. "Who's that kiyoshi? you're hanging out with the enemy now?"

He said "oh this is Imran. I'm sorry that he bit you."

Then Imran was saying something in another language to kiyoshi. I don't understand it.

"Did you punched him and then dragged him Koruki?" He asked me

I guess he told him about it.

"Yes I did, it is normal for me to see an enemy soldier and attack them unlikely you who takes their side." I spoke in a sarcastic tone.

"Oh yeah Imran this is my older brother Koruki" kiyoshi said to him.

Imran just looked at me.
I looked at him.

"If you hurt my brother I won't hesitate to rip you apart communist." I warned him

Kiyoshi just looked at me with 'the' face while Imran just looked at me.

Then he stuck his tounge out at me.

"Oh! you little shit-"