Chapter 2

Kiyoshi's pov [20 years old]

It's been years after. The invasion began. The officers awarded me for giving them a lead on the invasion. But it didn't make me happy it made me feel sad and sorry actually. I managed to rank up a lot for the past years

It was pouring rain so much today.I just had seen the death of the people that once had lived happily and peacefully .The happiness of the children sudden change into a empty lonely sad feelings in there heart. It is terrible to see a love one die, I have experience the same thing I feel bad for the child he is just sobbing and looking and his loved one corpses just laying there lifeless. Very sad and hurtful for a person to see, that pure innocent child crying in pain without anyone to help this child. I can't do anything if it's an order to follow then I have no choice.

After a while my I got a sudden visit from my brother that was stationed at Thailand. He was happy to see me alive and well. After some catching up he said there was a comfort woman village nearby and we should go there I was hesitant but my brother keep nagging me to go there well he is my brother so I agreed.

When we got there my brother was just walking around. I got away from for a sec then I heard a woman screaming "You let the boy escape huh?!". I asked the nearby soldiers what happened they salute to me and told me that a the woman's child just escaped from here and they are getting angry at her. I thanked the soldier and went there and saw that the woman was about to be killed. "Spare her" I said the soldier looked at me for a second until they realized I was a higher rank. They saluted and said sorry for their inconvenience. The woman said thank you over and over again. I just looked at her it was a pitiful sight. I feel sorry.

After some time my brother came back to me he was happy I just looked at him. "It was nice here let's go back" he said. I knew what he did I just didn't want to ask him. He's my brother after all. We got back and my brother said he needed to get back now. I just nodded and said goodbye. I will miss him.

Wonder what happened to the kid who escaped-? Maybe just dying at the side of the road. It's always like that.