Chapter 7

Kiyoshi's pov

It was raining heavily and Imran fell asleep on my shoulder. How cute. I smiled to myself. I laid him down slowly near the fire. I wanted to look around the cabin.

The cabin is not that big. It have like 3 rooms I guess. 2 of the rooms are empty. One of them have some empty bed sheets good. I carried the bed sheets towards the place where Imran is. I laid it out after I'm done I picked Imran up. He was light. I placed him on the bed sheets. I wonder what he will do when he wakes up.

I tried to sleep but I can't. Well it is kinda accurate since I'm a night owl and I just sleep whenever I feel like it. My eyes adjusted to him. He was sleeping very quietly. No noise from him unless you hear it very closely. Cute. I looked up at the ceiling I the rain outside is not going to stop anytime soon. I should just rest. I closed my eyes and it went blank.

The next morning I opened my eyes to see Imran still sleeping. The sound of the water dripping made me realize the rain had stopped. That's good. My clothes had dried up a little bit. Imran is still there. Heh.

Imran's pov

I heard something. I opened my eyes to see the fireplace all burned out. Hm I sat up. And say kiyoshi just looking at me. Creep- . "You're still here?" I asked "ofc I am I had nothing to do. The army is better of without me anyway." He replied. So he wants to abandon his army? "What?" I blurted out. "Heh, the army does a lot of wild stuff that I'm not a fan of. So I decided to leave it and be with you." He smiled. "We don't even know each other." I said. "Ah that's ok we can get to know each other along the journey." He replied. "How do I know your not some person who would later bring me in into a trap" I said. I have a lot of questions about this man right now. He just said "Don't worry I don't do that kinds of stuff.". "How do I make sure of that?" I was getting suspicious. "I have an idea how about---"

A loud bang! Was heard. I looked outside to see some japanese soldiers marching. "They're here is this your idea?!" I was angry.

Kiyoshi's face also seemed surprised. Then some soldiers busted down the door. "Sargent kiyoshi!" They said. kiyoshi was a Sargent?! Then suddenly kiyoshi pinned me down I fought back but then he just whispered at me "just follow my lead" I was silent. "I found this soldier while I was patrolling this place put him into the tent don't do anything to him yet." Kiyoshi ordered. The soldier tied me up and dragged me. Dammit kiyoshi. I shouldn't have trusted him how could I be so stupid.

Stupid

It's been days I've been tied up onto a pole in one of the tents I didn't get any food or water. I just sit there. It was boring. I thought they will do some to me but no one came into the tent for the past few days. It was suffering. I was just saying some random words then suddenly I heard footsteps coming closer the tent was opened and it was kiyoshi "what do you want.." I asked in a harsh tone since I haven't got anything. He looked sad. He got a knife and untied me. "Go back to the village where we met the Japanese aren't there anymore trust me and wait for me." That's all he said. He dragged me out of the tent through the back and left me there. Well I guess I have no choice now.

It's been days. It took a long time get to the village. I went back to the cabin and stayed there. Should I go to the Mpaja? Hm maybe. But I'll wait for a few days. After a week of me staying there I got food from the village. The village was abandoned I guess they all moved out after the invasion I guess.

It was getting boring. How much longer should I wait? Why am I even waiting for him? That's when I realized why am I waiting for him? I just realized I got attached to him looking back he was quite the good looking. What am I even thinking. He did treat me well. Well after chocking me. I was getting flustered at my own thoughts. Dammit.

2 more days passed and I'm starting to think he isn't coming back. I've been waiting for nothing how stupid. Well sucks to be me I guess. I stood up and walked towards the forest until

"Imran?"

"Huh?"