Chapter 12

Dirty thoughts :))

Malice POV:

AS SOON I FELT HER THIGHS. my mind was dirty. I tried controlling myself. The  way she squeeled under my touch. I just wanna make her scream my name. Malice..... Perfect.

I felt her chubby belly on my back. Her small/big breasts it's cute and sexy.
Her arms on my nape. Her thighs, she's strong for a female. Her thighs are tight around me. I want those thighs to choke me to death.

I escaped the gate and ran off the road. "woah Malice.... Slow down". She mumbled. I felt frustrated my list for blood is nearer. "I don't care it's near".

I ran and ran. When I was too fast I felt her grip harder on me she's hella strong fuck.
Her whole body pressed against me. This chemistry made me act wild. We got out of town and near the fields. Near the environmental places.

It's been like 30 minutes running. Arriving near a river. I stopped and searched for a animal. "Malice.... Malice are... Are you okay".

I heard her deep gentle voice. "get off... Now". I was too strict. She immediately bounced off me and I felt empty actually.

I smelt the fresh blood. Animals that are appetizing. I felt my eye pupils get bigger my vangs got longer my voice turned into more of a wolf growl.

And finally I found my prey. I looked at my left seeing a deer. I smiled. I hunt.

Y/N POV:

I was scared. He looked different. That not him. When he inhaled his eyes changed. His nails grew longer as well his teeth. I heard him growl like a wolf.

I stepped back but when I saw his smirk that was sadistic he hunted the poor deer. Hearing its squeels and hearing the tearing of flesh made me traumatized.

Few seconds I heard the movement of blood and meat together.

I heard soft grunts for Malice. I walked to where he is and I finally say him. HOvering the animal eating like he never ate for days.

I was shocked such a decent demon who is a cocky gentleman eat like a pig.

When I snapped to reality I saw he smirked. Hands and mouth and his jaw till his neck covered with blood.

He licked his hands. I was surprised his tongue IS FUCKING LONG...... HE LICKED TILL HIS NECK CLEAN THAT HOW LONG IT IS

MY dirty mind thinking about his demonor attitude I felt my cheeks warm up. I covered my mouth cause I was about to moan.

Then I saw Malice lustful bloody eyes shot to me. I flinched. He started laughing.

"oh wow~". He stood up cracking his neck and shoulders. He walked up to me looking down he smirked. He placed his finger nail under my chin. "how sweet.... You pretty face will experience the best and hurtful sensation in your life".

He grabbed my whole hip with one hand pressing me against his pelvis. His nails dig into my plush skin.

I tried not to moan or squeel cause I know he will be aroused. I bit my lip. Hoping will he change.

"look at me... Focus on me". He growled out. He scares me. I felt his evil energy around me. I wanted to cry of fear. He's eyes is creepy. His physique is demonor.

When my tear dropped on his arm. The shock of pure elegance and love touched him. He growled and stepped away he held his arm like someone cut his hand off.

"Aghh.... Aghh... Fuck... Shit...fuckfuckfuck".

I was shocked to see him in pain. "malice.... Are you okay".

He looked up to me. "yeah....its just.... Sorry I... I lost control, thanks for being there for me".

I kinda chuckled seeing his face expression. He walked to me. "unfortunately I'm not apologizing....you decided to come".

I sulked. "but you hurt me.... I cried.... I was scared".

He rolled his eyes. "look.. I'm a demon you should tolerate who I am and what's my habits.... I might leave as well".

Since when was Malice so cold. I pouted. The I saw he smirked. "anyways doll, let get back home.. I'm satisfied the blood was great".

At least I'm glad he's in control now.

"hop on". He demanded. I gradually did. I smiled how comfy his posture is. I laughed he heard me. "don't worry Y/N, one day you will be on me forever".

I didn't catch what he said. I was so nervous he let butterflies form in my belly. The thought me snuggling him everyday.

I felt tired. The afternoon was nice but I grew tired. I slumbered on his back. I got use to Malice speed of running.

Malice POV:

I felt her body weight got heavier it means she fell asleep. Even so she's still light. Her grip was still strong tho.

Ugh. The thought me chasing her is a turn on. I've made my decision she's the one.

Her thighs are gorgeous. Her belly looks like she can carry my kids..... Wait our kids.

But will she Marry me and become Queen devil.

I didn't want my mind to drive crazy and dirty.

She will scream my name. Call me.... She will lay her eyes on me. I will give her a glorious time. I will be the first to take her virginity.

I chuckled. I came to realization and saw we almost home.... How did I not notice we entered the city.

I saw the door. It was closed I knew it was locked. I saw the balcony open and I flashed through there like I was a shadow.

I went in her room. I placed her on the bed. She looked so peaceful. She looks cuter when she scared.

Then I heard a moan. My ears perked up. She moaned again but she said my name.

"ma.. Malice~".

Im not sure if I'm blushing because I stood still. So she do like me....., right?

I ignored it. Well I got work to do. I wrote a note for Y/N to say will return midnight or 3am in the morning.

I need to tell Dahmon this shit.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Hey guys I hope you enjoying it.

Love yall

Love yourself. 💋💖🌺💙👑😍