Chapter 4

I hate myself. Everytime I write a book I make so many mistakes.

I promise this one will not have mistakes..... But I did the last few chapter like 5am in the morning sooo.... My bad.

Let's go.

It was morning, finally. You woke up and made a nice dinner. You were so excited that your mom is ganna live with you now.
"I can't wait for tonight, imma fetch mom".

You got ready for work. Yeah you 20 and you work already. It was difficult opening a art business.... All that work, stress, hard work and sacrifices was worth it.

Driving in your fancy car. You enjoyed life. You went in your office doing your work.
You finished your transactions. You complete presentations and now you free for the 2 months.

"Hey Mr. Adams, sorry I finished all of my work. I'm free for 2 months so you know what to do as vice CEO, just keep everything on order. Since your my PA just call me if there's any problem okay".

He smiled look very excited to be in your place so long. "yes ma'am no problem I would love to help you". He stood up sitting in your office.

"okay sir, Im off to my break". He gave you a hand shake and told you to enjoy it.

"now that I'm free imma go buy mom  a present".  You drove to a nice expensive shop in town. Walking up the road. You saw your enemy.

A rich handsome guy. With brown hair. Tall but not as tall as Malice. Wearing a nice Grey suit. His mischievous smirk. Hearing his shoes click on the ground. You felt nervous now. He's a boss too but in the same area or city you live in. You guys were in school together. But he always bullied you how chubby you were. He's name is Sai.

Sai came by you but stopping you with his arm. " uh..... Stop right here Y/N, I see you got alot bigger huh and richer".

You frowned. "shut up..... Remember in high school how skinny you were".

Sai laughed. " oh but look at me now I'm stronger.... I've built muscle". Honestly Malice still look way taller and stronger. Having the thought of Malice made you confident.

"go away I don't have time for assholes". You pushed his arm aside and walked away. But then he chose violence. He grabbed your arms and pushed you against the wall.
He was hurting you really badly.

Sai stepped on your shoe as well. " look, I've alway hated you, you pretend you so strong because you did wrestling..... I doubt caud eypu should've lost weight and had muscles".

You were sad and angry. You knocked his head with yours and he let go. You have him a punch in the face. "Sai look I don't know why you hate me you just bullied me how I look, why I didn't bother you at all you still act like a dick head in high school....we are adults and you still bullying me".

Sai held his head." Ahh My head. How dare you, you fat bitch".

He approached you with severe anger. "Sai please calm down". Sai thought a bit and calmed down cause people was watching.

Sai wiped his head." I will be get you, but for now this is mine".  He took your necklace off your neck.

"Hey Sai no.... My mom bought me that.... Please".

Sai laughed. "see you tomorrow maybe fatties chubbs, and please change your outfit you look horrible".

He walked away and got in his fancy McLaren car. You felt like shit. But you wanted to cry so bad. You just bought your mom present which was a pair of earrings, flowers and a snack. Getting in the car. You drove on a high speed past Sai car.

Sai was in his car. " look. At her drive past me with speed, show off".

Sai looked at your necklace. " Y/N, I always bullied you cause.... I like you. I just didn't want my friends to think I like a chubby girl. And bullying was the only contact to have to be close to you..... Thic necklace is mine... Idk why was I so rude to her".

Sai the brunette guy, drove off. With a cocky smirk."right.... Time to party tonight".

You drove home and dropped off the presents put the flowers in a vase. You cleaned the house and made dinner. You played music. But then you saw a weird book by your couch. "a book in a different handwriting and language.... It's something I can't make out". It's old dusty but it smells like Malice.

"wait.... This is a demonic book, did Malice leave it here.... Nvm I need to put this book by a safe place I don't want mom to see". You hid it in your room by your desk.

Looking in the mirror your outfit was cute. It was a nice pants with a shirt tucked in and wore flat shoes. It wasn't much.

What Sai said made you cry if anger. "am I really that ugly..... I'm not I always gym. I'm in shape, right?". How you wish your mom was here now.

You laid down crying in silence on your bed. You fell asleep.

DREAM=

"PAPA look I made a painting".

"oh that's great darling".  Your mom picked you up. "damn you heavy girl.... Let's take a bath".

"mom can I play with my duckies too".
"sure my fluff ball".

You sat in the bath but your Dad was talking to. Someone who sounds very familiar to. You.

"places King.... I'll do. Anything don't kill me I'll do anything".

You heard a weird but familiar voice. "no you decided to worship the evil you deserve to be taught a lesson.... How dare you disrespect me...... You did not kill your mother so you have to divorce your wife".

Your dad was pleading but the person pushed him away. When you got out of the bath alone you slipped a bit but you saw by the window a tall man who was Grey.

He looked at you but your eyes was focused. The clothes looked familiar. Then you started to cry how evil and scary he looked. Your dad turned around. "hey you brat go inside your mom will see, go in NOW". You cried further and ran back inside all naked.

"Hey you fuck face treat your daughter with respect..... Your a man and a father..... I'm a king of all devil's but I wouldn't treat her like that".

"shut up she's my kid I own her I treat her how I want". The guy choked your father.

"you're. Cruel man, if you touch her again ill kill you, It was a mistake to apply you in my cult....sickman.....no demon would even treat innocent kids like that". Your dad dropped on the floor the stranger creepy guy left.

Mom was drying you off. "Mom dad is injured". Your brother said who was 11yrs old you were 5.

END

you opened your eyes and stood up in speed. You saw it 4pm."gosh that's a bad dream.... And that creepy man looked scary but familiar..... That day happened so truly how come I don't remember it".

You brushed your hair. "okay I'll fetch mom from the airport".

To be continued ~'