Chapter 8

Y/N POV :

After hearing the Chuckle.... I felt hands on my eyes.

"Hm?... hm?".

Then I heard the most smoothest but deep soft voice that sounded like  a young adult who is in his 20s.

" don't worry now..... I got you".

Oh my gosh is that.... No...... A demons voice is always deep and scratchy, right... Is sounds like an angel speaking.

Either.... Sai has more of a deep voice.

"Y/N listen carefully..... When Sai steps in keep quiet even if he frees your mouth.... Say or me sion nothing about me".

"okay.... Got me". Hearing him speak again. I nodded my head uncontinuously.

"good". He swished away. I felt lonely again.
He hid in the darkness and seems like no one is with me. Until I saw two glowing red eyes near a cupboard next to the door.

Until I heard the door slammed open."chubbs...i thought you weren't alone... I heard shuffling". Impressive he heard that.

"anyways my love.... Here I brought a snack".  He took the tape off my mouth.
"ouch.... My lips".

Sai chuckled. " Sorry tubby.... Anyways here taste the cookie.... It's a caramel and chocolate chip".  I took a bite cause it actually smelt good.

Sai held my cheeks with his one hand. "you know Y/N, if you just accepted my love  we would have been happy together...... We could get married and have kids". When he didn't finish his sentence he eye look shocked..... In my face..... I can read the fear on it. Seeing blood prickle his neck..

MY eyes widen how scary Malice is.... The light exposed his Grey face. Eyes glowing. When I nebt my head sideways I saw his fingers deep in his neck.

Malice leaned down and spoke in his ear which I could hear. " keep away from Y/N". He whispered.

Sai flew against the wall seeing cracks. Malice walked up to Sai. "Sai.... I guessed properly its you... Cause there is only one Sai I know".

What is Malice talking.... Do they know each other..... How.

Sai chuckled. " oh Malice.... Long time no see...hows your mom doing so far".

Malice looks angry and furious. "how dare you mention her.....after what you did to her".

Sai stood up.... How did he survive that throw..... Don't tell me he's a....

Sai held his arm." Wow..... I killed your mom  because dad asked...... My mom was a perfect wolf for him.... Yet your mom is a stupid useless human".

Malice kicked him in his ribs. Leaving him coughing blood. " I'm king of the hell.... I rule everyone.... Even you. Where were you when Dad decided who's ganna be king?".

So Sai is half demon half wolf..... He looks totally human.

Malice interrupted. "Shut up... Sai.... I know exactly where you were ..... You came to earth to kill....like dad".

Sai got angry and punched him. "SHUT UP.... DAD TAUGHT ME RIGHT... Us evil kill humans who envade our empire".

Malice spoke. "I'm glad I'm king.... Things changed whether you like it or not".

Sai Once again punched his nose it was bleeding. "Malice". I called out.

Sai held him. "Watch me kill you, you destroying the evil culture".

Malice spoke. Gentle now. " after what dad did to me was wrong.... Of course you were his favorite.. That's why you turned out like him..... You know you can't kill me.... I'm way stronger than you".

Malice turned around to let go of the roped. He sliced it with his nails of his. I stood up and Sai took my arm. "where you think you going".

"let go of her...... She's with me forever".

Sai kicked his foot which made him flinch. " I knew chubbs for 8 years.... She with me"

Malice punched him off. "yeah... You bulked her and made a her life a mess for 8 years..... Either way.... A cruel man like you shouldn't deserve a kind lady.... You deserve someone like your cruel mother of a bitch".

Sai came forward."HOW DARE YOU". Malice used a weird purple energy formed on his hand and shot Sai.. Sai flew again on the wall.... Unconscious.

Malice grabbed my waist and held his arms around me like he doesn't mind at all. " let's go..... Hold tight".  I held against his back. My arms around his slim but strong upper waist.

I closed my eyes. I felt my guts having butterflies cause we're in mid air. I felt a cold breeze on my body. Hearing a gentle flap sound.

Normal POV:

Malice frowned a bit. It was midnight so his eyes were still that black and creepy red eyes. "open your eyes now".

You opened your eyes seeing small lights above.... "WOAH...... AHH.... MALICE...... WE'RE FLYING". you were screaming.

Malice held your mouth."Shut up would ya.... Yes I'm flying..... Not that scary... I'm holding you tight.... You won't fall".

You were breathing heavily. "but I'm heavy.... How can you hold my weight and fly".

Honestly. Malice hated that. "I've carried and picked up heavier things or demons.... I'm immortal".

You blushed. "oh..... And why you speaking to me now..".

You heard Malice give a sigh. " Humans believe demons have deep scary voices like Sai.... But in reality our voices are like. Humans".

You looked up to him seeing his focused expression on the flying. "oh.... Cause your voice.... Is the smoothest voice I've ever heard".

Malice looked distracted you can't say if he's blushing or not. "I'm sorry about Sai.... I didn't know you were his brother.... It's my fault".

Malice squeezed your wide waist tighter. "it's not your fault....... It's his all along".

"what". You looked confused.

"I'll explain at home..... But for now SHUT UP.... I'M flying or else we fall".

You squeeled and held his body tighter. "I'm sorry I'm sorry.... Sorry".

Malice tricked you to keep quiet. He wasn't in the mood to talk after what happened. It's  been 1hr since you landed safely home.

Seeing Ren your brother and your mom sitting outside. You ran up to them. Malice just watched the family scenery.

To be continued'~'×