Bestfriend

*Courtney up top*

Waking up early to help mom start cooking I felt a little nauseous but I brushed it off. We finished cooking about 2pm. Then I decided to get dressed and go over to Courtney's house. Grabbing my phone and keys off the table I yelled to mom,"Goodbye I'll be back later."

Driving up into Courtney's driveway I got out the car locking the doors. Knocking on the screen door her mom answered, "Hey sweet heart I'll tell Courtney you here come in." Courtney's mom finally left that punk she was with and kicked him out. Her and her ex husband still talked Courtney's been filling me in on the details.

She says her mom got this new job and they're doing great Court and her mom do seem a lot happier. Walking down the hall I burst into her room she was still sleeping. Her phone started ringing on her desk I answered it.

A girl was screaming on the other line,"Help me help me." I got scared and hung up her phone. Ripping off her cover, "No I'm cold I just want to sleep" she whined reaching for the covers. I screamed, "Get up someone was screaming on your phone help me."

Sitting up in the bed she rubbed her eyes, "Yeah that's just my older sister she likes to play pranks on me she's very weird." I jumped on the bed next to her, "Well what are we going to do today best friend."

She got up out the bed walking into her closets, "We can help my mom make cupcakes I said I would help." Picking up her phone I started taking random pictures of myself. "I was up all morning helping my mom cook I'm tired Court." She came back out with some sweat pants and a blue tank top on.

"Well can you please just help me we'll only my make a few." I tossed her phone on the bed, "Ugh only cause your mom is super sweet to me." We both walked in the kitchen there was cooking supplies everywhere. Before we got started I had to use the bathroom I've been peeing a lot for some reason.

We got started altogether we made about sixty cupcakes me and Courtney must've ate at least twelve each I was stuffed. Going back in Courtney's room while her and her mom finished up cleaning. I turned on her tv and strolled through Netflix. They had my favorite movie Marvels of Advengers pressing playing I started watching the movie.

Courtney came and joined me 20 minutes into the movie. Pausing the movie we started arguing on who's hotter Thor or Captain America. Everyone knows Captain America is so freaking sexy he could save my life any day.

Right when the movie was finna end Court's mom called us for dinner. We ate good, "Ms. Barnes that fried chicken know it was good!" She laughed,"Why thank you baby and call me mom...your like the daughter I've never had."

Ms.Barnes and I burst out laughing Courtney mean mugged me, "That's not funny at all mom." She threw a wet rag at me I dodged it just in time. I told Courtney I had to go I was tired and ready to get in my bed.

Grabbing my keys and purse I got in my car and left. Driving home the radio played my favorite song. I was gigging hard to some Up town funk. I went home and called Court before I went sleep. I listened to her running her mouth about the latest gossip at school who sleeping with who. I told her I'll call her tomorrow I couldn't deal with her right now I was about to fall asleep.