Died.

.
.
.

---Third Person's POV---

Kakashi looked at the pond below the small bridge he was standing on. He leaned on the fence while a familiar face was seen to be facing the other way; leaning on the other side of the small wooden bridge.

"That evil goddess... Did you know her, Kakashi?" Kurota was the one who ask of these.

"Yeah." That was the only response Kakashi made.

Kurota was curious; about everything that the evil goddess named Rimuru said that day at the bar.

She calls him "Kabuto" For the rest of their conversation, but he can't help but be uncomfortable even if those words came from a beautiful woman acting like they've known each other for a very long time.

But there's one more thing that confused him...

It is the way Kakashi acts.

When he came back...

"Kakashi... What—" Hokage-sama wasn't able to comprehend it either.

"She's a refugee." With a straight face, he stated.

The beauty of a goddess, she slept soundly within Kakashi's arms...

Even though within that beauty lies a sinister individual that has the ability to control the world...

Kurota knew of that fact.

"Kakashi she's—" He wanted to tell him.

He knows that Kakashi is aware of the individual in his cradle, yet everything made it hard for him to believe it... But Kakashi— "She's someone I saved."

He sternly reported once more, as if she is never a criminal to begin with.

Kurota didn't know the details, but then he heard Hokage-sama's conversation with Kakashi...

"Is that your personal feelings?"

"Yes. Please deal with it somehow."

.
.
.

"She was too famous as a criminal... I don't know what your goals are, but make sure to be aware of that." Kurota told him whilst walking away.

Even though from the distance, Kakashi's hand twitched with a little burst of emotion.

And upon that distance was seen a guy standing on the place Kakashi was looking at; the calm pond, there stood a man.

*Thunder*

A mask on his face; a suit of nobilities, and he stood on the water; looking at Kakashi who stared back at him.

"Just what are you after... Kuro?" Kakashi muttered those words.

"I have no obligation to tell you that." The mysterious man answered in response.

.
.
.

[With Rimuru]

"That's weird... I thought I told you this world will only be safe after my death... So why did you command Kakashi to capture me? It can't be you are still listening to that fake god of yours, Minato?" Rimuru looked at the rainy garden from her room's window without many expressions.

Away from her was the fourth Hokage and his two commanders, "As I said, you're mistaken."

That gains Rimuru's attention.

As she perks on that, Minato continued his words, "He said he didn't 'capture' you... He said he 'saved' you."

Rimuru had three seconds to become speechless before she commented, "still slow-witted as always... That Bakakashi"

But to her surprise, "Pfft—!!"

Rimuru stared widely at the Kage with blonde hair... Well, both of his commanders did the same thing.

"You do realize that sounds like a certain someone... Right?" But then Minato turned his attention to thin air. "Tobi?"

In response, an anbu came out with a ripple through space; it became a vortex that somehow spit out a body of an anbu agent that then bent down to give respects to his Kage.

The other guests of the room were quite shocked at the sight, but Rimuru just gave him a glance with her raised eyebrow then continue to watch the rain in boredom.

"At ease, Obito-kun."

Immediately, the man stand up and took off his mask.

"Your plan was brilliant... Too brilliant, if I may add... It was as if you're reading the future— no... It was as if you were writing a whole story all along..." (Minato)

"Firstly you pull the strings from the shadows; you made it for Obito to cross paths with the otherworlder named Lelouch and killed Shisui Uchiha.

Then you killed Lelouch after he commanded Itachi to slaughter his whole clan... Leaving you the chance to approach Satsuki Uchiha and Sasuke Uchiha...

After separating them you approached my son, at the same time; Kyoya Tachibana who had the ambition to steal the forbidden scroll corrupted Mizuki into doing his canon plot...

The plan goes one to this point; you made Naruto and Sasuke clash..."

"After killing off all the Zetsus, you dealt with all the villains in the plot... Leaving only a few alive with Obito being one of them due to my petition..." (Minato)

"I hate you. You might have done it for the sake of the world... But looking at Naruto's state, I can't help myself but hate everything. But I can't be selfish either... That's why I let you have it the way you wanted. However... I don't care if it was because of an error that this happens..." (Minato)

"Rimuru, a week from now on will be the day of your execution."

Even though the other guests including Obito were quite surprised by their Kage's announcement, The platinum blue-haired beauty looks at him with boredom.

"What a messy plan you have" (Rimuru)

.
.
.

To be continued.