Prologue

The number one student who is being talked about among students Vs student who is trying to get rid of his bad reputation and rumors.

Among the teachers and students, the number one student, Khaotung, who is the talk of the town because of his academic reputation and intelligence and other hand, the Suppalo's heartthrob tyrant and the wealthy second generation student, First.

The two of them were different throughout the first year, as if they were from different worlds. Since they had never called eachother even once, when they heard the rumors involving the two of them, the entire school was shocked.

Classes before that day, when the seats have to be moved, the two were not only in the same row, but the seats were side by side.

First wanted to dispel the rumors regarding the two of them are dating, which had been swirling among the girls. And because of this his heartthrob position was shaken.

On the other hand, the number one student, academic prince, Khaotung wants those rumors to be real!!

Who gonna succeed, in this competition?

Khaotung Thanawat

First Kanaphan

Black and white couple ^_^

****

Stay tune for next chapter.
If you like my story please vote this and comment your opinion, it'll encourage and motivate me.

Please forgive me for any grammatical mistakes and errors.