RANT (with S😂)

Start from the beginning

And it even got to worst because some fans said that Note and Fluke were not even thankful that they had work in OhMySunshineNight but fans said that the story just revolved around Ohm, Fluke was just like a supporting actor, and why compare the series? And also Fluke and Note always promotes OMSN, they don't miss it and Fluke were always thankful with OMSN and even said that Sun is his favorite character now.

(I'm like storytelling the fight hahha) So yeah the fight became big that even Note deleted his twitter account, fans were even worst during the pilot pf the serie they boycotted it, trending another hashtag irrelevant to the pilot.

I just want to say this, not just to OhmFluke fans but to other BL fans too. CP's do have a close bond and does fanservice oncam but we don't know what happens offcam, they might be awkward with each other or not close. BUT, if they are really close oncam and offcam we should still remember that they are ACTORS and that NO ONE's REAL until THEY SAY IT'S REAL. We should also not conclude what their gender identity is if they like male or female just because of fan service or because of the series. It's okay to be delulu because I am a delulu too, but know your limitations. That is one of the reasons that other BL couples becomes awkward with each other because sometimes fans are a bit overbearing. Let them work without being awkward with each other.

Some were saying that the slander going on was because Fluke were too close to his new partner that it makes the ship sink but we shall remember that Fluke is an ACTOR and that it is his WORK. So what should he do then? Ignore his co-actor? Don't promote the series? Just to make the ship sail?

Let's all be open-minded and mature about things like this, we should know our limitations as a fan and a supporter.

Also with the fight going on and with their rants, aren't they the one making the ship sink?

And also about the issue with MAW producer, me too was sad with how things turned out because Me (Myself and I haha) too even thought MAW was another OhmFluke series and was even excited about it but during their space, MAW staff, producer of MAW and writer of MAW talked about the beggining of MAW and the producer has mentioned that Angel Krit was the 1st character who they casted which is Fluke, he wanted to make MAW because of Fluke in the sense that she thinks Fluke was the prefect fit as Angel Krit and that they even talked that Dr. Phakphum (Fluke's partner or Judo's character) was the very hard character they casted becaue they wanted the perfect character for it, like the very most compatible to Dr. Phakphum and so after a long time they found Judo she said. And so it means that from the very start, Ohm was not their choice. I think her fault was replying to some myblues teasing but if you look at it maybe she thought that since myblue is the fan of OhmFluke so it means it's Fluke's fans too that's why she replied to them because Fluke is indeed included in the series and if you look at Waga Creative's twitter account, since they made it, they only posted pictures of Fluke after they made the account, they immediately posted pictures of Fluke and even Fluke visited their office before being finished.

Waga Creative is the company responsible for MAW or their producer's company. (I think?)

So that's it guys.. hahhaa a very loooooonggg rant.
So....? What do you think?

Was it because the fans of OhmFluke were just getting bigger that some were toxic and close minded now?

Or Was it because some were still bitter about the outcome of the cast of MAW?

Or Was it because fans were so used to Fluke being with Ohm for years now that they find it strange that Fluke is with another partner?

For me all of them are slightly yes but there are 2 reasons that I think were strong.

1st is that some fans were not happy with how MAW cast came to be, because they were expecting it but then POOF! It was gone in a blink. And also up until now fans were still mad, they praise the 609 and OMSN staffs and cast because it was comfortable to shoot, the staff loves Fluke and all but as you see in behind the scenes in MAW, Fluke is also comfortable with the staff and cast and you can see that they also like Fluke but fans turns a blind eye to that that's why I think it's one of the strongest reason.

2nd would be fans were used to seeing Fluke with Ohm, Fluke did have My Bromance after UWMA but it was so quick and at that time OhmFluke has a lot of work together, short filmings of series or extras in series, promotions, commercials and all so they were still strong and fans were not complaining while Ohm has a lot of series after UWMA but with female partners (I think it's different when BL actors have male or female partner, if female they are not too hard on them if it's male; fans were a bit problematic with it) and now Fluke has a new partner and at the same time they don't have a lot of work together. Ohm also has his own filming of Chalawan and Step Up to Runway that's why they don't have much activities together so fans were deprived of their ship and complaining.

And sadly now, I don't think OhmFluke will sail for NOW maybe in the FUTURE, YES. But, now it is blurry, Ohm already has another CP with his new series and FLuke is focusing with movies for now and also improving himself with things he likes and also he still has works with Judo too like short story, guestings, and fan activities.

To be honest, I'm a bit sad with their ship going like that but at the same time happy, atleast they continued with life and what they like to do and also it is a good break too since fans were overbearing as time goes by so going seperate ways were great as it calmed them.

This are all just my opinion, no hard feelings. How about you? What do you think of it? What are your views?