Chapter 11

AUTHOR'S POV

Fluke texted Fiat and Pluem that he'll just eat outside with them and will be back at 1 pm. Fiat and Pluem went back to the room to rest after getting some coffee in the pantry.

While, Arm, Tay and Off, Gun went out of their room at 11:50 to go to Fluke, Fiat and Pluem's room to invite them to have lunch together.

Off did not bother to knock and just opened the door. Fiat and Pluem stand up and greeted them.

"Let's go eat lunch, the company prepared a buffet for us and also there are a lot of food support from every artist's fans." Arm said.

"Krub P" Fiat and Pluem said and started to get their phone and wallets.

"Where's Fluke?" Gun and Tay said at the same time.

"Yes, where is he? And why is there a lot of gifts and stuff toys here?" Off said noticing the gifts when fanmeet has not started yet.

"Ahh, Fluke's co-artist in UWMA visited him to cheer him up and also to watch the fanmeet later and gave him this, they're outside eating lunch, he will not join us today P" Pluem said.

"Ahh, okay" Arm looked at Tay and observed his expression and saw him looking at a stuffed toys bouquet and Arm saw what's written in the card: "Congratulations Noo🎉🎉 from: P'Ohm❤" 

Arm nudged Off in the arm and signalled him using his eyes and mouth towards Tay looking at the bouquet, Off got what Arm wanted and started talking.

"Wow!! Who gave this cute bouquet of stuff toys?" Off said holding the bouquet and reading the card. "Oho, it's from Ohm. Isn't he Fluke's oncam partner? He's really sweet" He said looking at Tay secretely.

Gun looking at them, already got what they're trying to do, just shake his head and chuckled lightly while, Fiat and Pluem just looked at them not getting what they're trying to do.

"Yes P, He is" Fiat said.

"So he's there together with Fluke eating lunch?" Gun asked joining the fun and watching Tay as his face frowned more.

"Ahh, no P, he cannot come due to work but he delivered that bouquet for Fluke" Pluem answered.

"Tss... A bouquet of flowers would have been more better than that" Tay butted in suddenly and they all looked at him. Off, Gun and Arm trying to conceal their laughs.

"Ahh.. Uhh.. But Fluke has pollen allergies P, he can't have flowers that's why most of his gifts are stuffed toys and he also loves it" Fiat said

"Let's just go eat" Tay said and went out first

"Hahahaha" Off and Arm laughed while Gun just chuckled. After laughing for a minute, they also went out following Tay.

Fiat and Pluem looked at them confused but decided to brushed it off and followed them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Off, Gun and Arm noticed how Tay looked at Fluke differently from anyone and how he takes care of him and how he changed. Even Jennie and Godji noticed it. Tay has been silent and reserved after what happened to him and his girlfriend 5 years ago, he rarely laugh and talk after she cheated on him and left him, Arm, Off, Gun and New are the only person who can make him laugh, but they noticed how he changed after he became close with Fluke. Tay deserved to be happy and to have someone he can trust and love and that person could be Fluke and they like Fluke so there will be no problem for it. They tried to observe Tay if he has something with Fluke, and they can say that maybe he has, on how he gets jealous sometimes, how he takes care of him and how he smiles and laugh with him and now they're happy with how he reacted with the bouquet. But still, Fluke is someone they treat as younger brother specially for Gun and Tay is someone they have as a friend and also as a brother for so long so they're making it sure as to not make them hurt each other.

And also they are not yet sure if the image of Fluke to Tay has been changed as he hated him very much before but after being close to one another, they noticed how he cares for Fluke but still his image for Fluke might still remain deep inside him and just waiting to be opened but they hope it is not how it is and that he really cares for him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Fluke insisted to pay for the lunch as to get back to them, to pay their support and kindness to him, at first they refused but then Fluke pouted at them and started to make his eyes drop tears and so they agreed saying he's cheating using his skills and talent to them, Fluke just laughed at them.

1 pm came and Fluke needs to go back now as they still have a soundcheck with fans at 2 pm. Fluke invited them to just wait in their room until the fanmeet starts but they said they don't want to disturb them and they'll just wait at the nearby mall to roam around and to continue create content for Earth's vlog.  Also VIP tickets have the priviledge to have their own waiting room with foods in it to chill so maybe they'll wait there but then they're still artist and it may create a commotion when fans sees them in the waiting room too, but they'll still try to go there, they are also one of the fans to have chance to watch the soundcheck and they said they'll watch Fluke too to support him before going to the mall. Fluke was very thankful to them for their time and effort and promised to treat them with lunch again later.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
TAY'S POV

I don't know why but I got a little mad after seeing the bouquet of stuff toys for Fluke fron Ohm. Maybe because for me, a bouquet of flowers would be more better than that?

And I also got mad to myslef not knowing that Fluke has pollen allergy.

I don't know anymore, why I'm feeling emotions I shouldn't feel. Is this because I.............

...........

..........

Like him?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, If I am a little fast with their feelings🙈✌