Chapter 7

Fluke's POV

I'm here alone at the studio since everyone went outside to have lunch and have a break, I do not have the appetite that's why I just stayed here.

It's been 3 days since my encounter with P'Tay, I cried that day whole day and P'Note was really worried asking me what's wrong but then I just stayed silent. I cried thinking of my conversation with Namtan the other day and my talked with P'Tay, my emotions just build up that's why I cried all day.

I knew that P'Tay thinks that way because of what Namtan has been spreading about me that's why he said those words, but I felt that maybe they are true after all, that I do not belong here, eversince I came in GMM, I only felt sadness and heart aches, well I was not supposed to be here to begin with.

About ghostships, P'Note just really likes to comments and likes post that has my name in it and also he's really fond with ghostships, he said it's like playing with fans, one time P'News scolded him jokingly to stop retweeting about ghostships because OhmFluke's ship is deteriorating but we all (OhmFluke and their managers) just laughed about it  since we saw nothing wrong with it, it's the fans imagination and freedom after all, and it is normal with a work like us but I did not know some might see it as a bad thing not until I had that conversation with p'Tay.

I also felt hurt when he said that I just used my fans, my fans is the most important thing to me 2nd to my family, they helped me grow, they teach me things, I learn from them, they helped me with everything, they do everything for me and I would do the same for them, I never ever thought of using my fans to climb my way up. What is given to me, I'll gladly accept it wholeheartedly.

Eversince that day, I just avoided everyone even Fiat and Pluem, I just thought that maybe I really do not belong here and since I'll be leaving soon, I have no reason to be closed with them and also not to make P'Tay more mad at me so I avoided them specially P'Tay and Namtan.

I just hope that this will be all over and that I'll leave GMM soon, to be back to my normal and peaceful life.

"What are you thinking?" I got startled, I did not notice Fiat is already here beside me, looking at me.

"N-nothing"

"Why are you avoiding us? Everyone? My friends were asking me about you, they missed your foods too"he said staring at me

"I-i-i--"

"Is this about P'Tay and Namtan?"

"H-how do you know?" I bowed down and avoided his eyes

"I saw the way they look at you even before but I just stayed silent but then now I'm really sure something happened to the three of you"

"I-it's nothing Fiat, I swear"

"Don't lie to me Fluke, I met P'Mild the other day and he asked about you and got the slip of his tongue, he mentioned about your contract. Why did you not tell us? We could of have helped you" he said, sad and worried.

"I'm s-sorry, I just don't want to bother and burden you and Pluem" I said tearing up, all the emotions of sadness, hurt, confuseness and love that I receive from my friends building up making me tear up.

"You won't be a bother to us, never, you are our bestfriend Fluke, you could tell us everything, you can always trust us, remember that always. I was already doubting when I heard the news about you signing a contract in GMM we thought it was not true until you were introduced because we knew you loved to be a freelancer but we thought that maybe you wanted a new environment, a new thing you can explore that's why you already signed a contract and we did not question it not until I met P'Mild and he got busted that's why he told me everything. How about now? We can help you,"He said calming me down, wiping my tears.