Chapter 27

3 more chapters to go!!!
I accidentally published this chapter unfinished that's why I unpublished it.
___________________
AUTHOR's POV

"Wait here Fluke, I'll get you a water." Singto said and Fluke hummed, standing up, Singto leave Jennie and Fluke.

Meanwhile seeing this, Mark stood up from his seat too.

20 minutes ago

After 1 hour in the bar, Fluke was already drunk due to drinking a lot, and is already sleeping in Pluem's shoulder, Jennie too who is lying down in the couch mumbling words while Gun are just tipsy. They then see Mark coming to them, that's when the time Gun was taking pictures.

"Sawadee Kha, Good Evening" Mark greeted them.

"Sawadee Kha" Krist, Singto, Off, Pluem and Fiat answered while Gun just keeps on taking picture and Jennie waving at Mark.

"Ahh.., Hi! I'm Mark. I talked before with P'Jennie, N'Gun and N'Fluke, Me and my friends stays in house E and I see you in house B earlier but I got shy to approach you all but, I noticed you all here so I came to say Hi" Mark said smiling at them while looking at Fluke from time to time, which Krist and Singto noticed so they glanced at each other and gave some signals.

"Ahh.. yeah we notice you earlier but you left. Nice to meet you, I'm Off" Off said and they all said hi and introduces theirselves.

"Uhh..I noticed N'Fluke is already sleeping" Mark said.

"Ohh. He's not. He is just drunk and relaxing a bit" Pluem said.

"Oh.. uuhh.. I am supposed to come back to the house, I can give a ride to N'Fluke to your house, in house B right?, then you can all stay here and enjoy the night." Mark said smiling.

"No, it's okay K'Mark, we will go home all together. Thank you for offering." Krist said, not liking how he offered to give a ride home to Fluke who he just met and also he is not close with. Singto, Off, Pluem, Jennie and Fiat also did not like it. Even Gun who is tipsy stopped taking pictures and frowned at Mark.

"Uhh..Are you sure? I can take Fluke and Jennie home" He asked again.

"We are sure K'Mark" Singto said.

"Okay.. I'll go now. Nice to meet you all again." He said and left going to their table again with his friends.

"I don't like his vibes" Krist said.

"Me too, something is not right with him." Off said and Singto nodded as their suspiscion grows as Mark stayed in the bar instead of going home as what he said to them.
__________________________
(Back in the Present)

Meanwhile seeing this, Mark stood up from his seat too. When he neared Fluke, he crouched down to level him.

"Hi, N'Fluke, do you want to come with me?" He asked. Fluke just looked at him frowning to see his face better.

"It's me K'Mark, remember?" He said and Fluke just hummed.

"Do you want to go with me?" He asked again but Fluke shook his head multiple times.

"Noooosshooo!"

"I will just drop you at your house, I promise, since you are alone here it is not safe."

"Hey!!!! What are you doing?!!!" Startled, Mark looked at Jennie who is looking at him but then got relieved when Jennie just went to sleep.

Mark is actually a fan of Fluke but an obsessed one, he's been a fan since and keeps on stalking Fluke, you could say he is crazy. He just went here to have fun with his friend but he got lucky when he saw Fluke and wanted to have him but, his annoying friends were always by his side so now is his chance.