Holding Onto You Chapter 51

Start from the beginning

"Feel for the thumb hole and pull it open." I told him after examining it and he managed to open it. "I can't believe you are here, you really are an angel. I love you so much. I never want to be apart from you ever again." I was so happy to see him.

"I love you too Vincent. I don't want to ever go through what I went through this week without you ever again. You are stuck with me for life." He got rid of the tears as soon as they appeared. "Now what do I do?" He questioned me.

"I can see Brian's string around his wrists so I will guide you in cutting it and Brian will cut the string around his ankles and the long rope around us and the tree and around my wrists and ankles. Be careful it's very sharp." I told him.

He got on his knees and felt until he found Brian's hands and the string.

"Okay Hunter feel for the middle between his wrists. Yes you need to cut there. Just use the tip of the knife. A little to the right, no not so much, a little to the left. Okay perfect now cut slowly." I guided his hands. "You did it Hunter." Brian took the knife from him and cut us both loose.

He hugged Brian before he hugged me again and I felt like I died and went to heaven. I hugged him back just as tight. I pulled back and rubbed his cheek.

"Brian take Hunter and leave. I need to distract them." I told Brian.

"Leo is doing that. He told me to call him as soon as you two are untied." He told me and pulled out his phone, dialing Leo's number.

"You don't have network Hunter. I have to go and find him." I left his hand but he caught it again.

"No I'm not leaving you. Finn and your dad are on their way with the police. Leo is hiding." He held tightly onto me. "Let's go to the car and we will get better reception."

We got to Leo's car and he finally got through to him. "Leo we are at the car." He spoke into the phone.

He suddenly dropped the phone and I knew Henry had been the one to answer the phone.

"You bastard, if you do anything to Leo I will kill you." I warned him just as I spotted cars pulling up.

"Bring me Hunter and I will give you this blue eyed boy." Henry compromised.

"You will never have Hunter no matter what you do." I screamed into the phone.

"Vincent tell him I will go to him if he leaves Leo." Hunter insisted.

"No Hunter you are not going to him. I will find Leo. Finn they have Leo. They are down by the lake." I gave Hunter his phone and ran to Finn. It was so good to see him.

"Vincent you are not going anywhere, you are too weak. The police will handle this, I will not let you put your life at risk again." Finn warned me.

"Dad." I hugged him tight. "I missed you so much."

"I missed you too my son. I love you so much." Dad told me, kissing my forehead.

The police surrounded the place and made their way down to the lake. I ran down the stairs before anyone could stop me.

When we got to the lake, Henry had a gun to Leo's head. Kevin stood next to him with another gun and I thought back to what Brian told me about sudden power.

"Drop your weapons." The officer warned them but they didn't pay attention to him.

"Henry leave him out of this." He had no right to do this to Leo.

"Bring me Hunter and I will leave the blue eyed boy." Henry once again offered.

"I'm here." I turned to see Hunter and I stopped breathing for a second. Brian was with him.